Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

Facebook Fight

It all started when I was looking at what my friends had been doing and noticed my mom had been tagged in a picture by Drama Queen Barbie. I looked at the picture my mom was supposedly in and saw my grandma (who passed away) and her kid, instead of the people she had tagged. So I started reading the comments previously put up and they were talking about how and why she died. To say I was mad would be an under statement, and I “told” her off by leaving a comment…

“She was old and dying. Grandma would have gone sooner or later, it doesn't matter how she died, all that matters is she did and no one can do anything about it. I think it's nice you have pictures of her and everything and you want to remember he...r, but not everyone wants to remember her the way she was when she died, especially if she didn't remember you until after she passed away. At least that's just what I think. Seriously, for me it's hard enough as it is to remember her the way she used to be with out almost crying, and seeing pictures of her in the nursing home just makes things worse. Hate to sound like a bitch but I don't give a crap, oh and before you think I'm mad at you for some other reason, I'm not.

Also, only tag the people who are actually IN the picture instead of people who aren't.”

Everyone after that got ticked off at me saying "There is a time and place to say such things." or "Some people should learn how to keep their opinions to themselves." My mom (being the nice person shies is) commented saying "I understand where your coming from but pictures are all we have left to remember her by. Though she should have tagged it differently."

I felt that I should virtually stand up for myself and my opinion and replied…

“Mom your too nice for your own good.

and for everyone else...

You know what... screw you all! I can say what I want when I want! If you seriously think anyone else has consideration for what others feel your sadly mistaken. No one cares if they make others feel like shit so why the hell would I? I was saying what I felt...and I don't give a shit less if it was the "wrong time" and/or "wrong place".”

She obviously got ticked and then went on my wall and posted.

"What is your problem? I mean really? I miss Grandma as much as you do! I am just starting to deal with it differently than you are. You need to realize that I am not you, and You are not me. I realized that a while ago, and you need to keep your bitchiness to yourself. I love you to death, but You are turning into an evil little bitch and I am fed up with it. Get some fucking psychological help or learn how to deal with your emotions a different way. Quit being such a fucking bitch."

To which I replied using a message not her wall or anything like that…..

“Let me break this down for you, so you don't miss anything.

"What is your problem? I mean really?"

My problem? My problem is YOU. You think EVERYTHING is about you. I had put my status up and automatically you think its about you. Now that comment on the picture could have been worded differently but I wasn't able to see the picture for some odd fucked up reason and I thought that it was going to have mom and your mom in there, but no, I got a slap in the face when it showed Grandma and your kid. That is what really pissed me off about that picture. Tag people who are in it, oh wait you won't do that because if you did then it wouldn't get all over Facebook, and people wouldn't giving you attention and then you'd start that "Oh, poor pitiful me" act, because everything is about You.

"I miss Grandma as much as you do!"

BULLSHIT! The only people who could miss her as much as I do, might be my mom, my brother, and those others who were around her everyday or damn near close to it. You maybe older, you may have met her first and known her the longest, but out of you and me, I knew her the best. You didn’t wake up everyday for 15 close to 16 years, to Grandma calling your name. You didn’t stay up late on the week-ends just to sit and watch T.V show’s with her. You never played a video game and had Grandma constantly tell you, you messed something up, right before you did. You never did even a fourth of what I did with Grandma, you didn’t have the kind of bond with Grandma that I did and you never will. Also, you didn’t have to see her progressively get worse, you didn’t have to suffer having her forget you, and ask for everyone else but you. So don’t you ever for even a moment think you miss her as much as I do.

“I am just starting to deal with it differently than you are.”

I thought I dealt with it just fine. I cried for a bit and got over it, realizing now she is the way she was in her prime, and she even remembers who I am, and everything we ever did together. See, I dealt with it perfectly fine.

“You need to realize that I am not you, and You are not me.”

Uh, are you fucking stupid? I knew that ages ago. Why the hell would I ever want to be like you? Your like what 22-23...and you have two kids, by two different guys. You watching your kids grow-up using pictures, and rare times when your there. Yeah, I don’t want to be anything like you.

“I realized that a while ago, and you need to keep your bitchiness to yourself.”

Good for you, that’s great, but why the hell should I keep my bitchiness to myself when you can’t keep yours to yourself? Don’t you think that’s a bit hypocritical? No, probably not because everyone is entitled to your opinion, but if we try to say something that goes against it, they are being a bitch or a bastard.

“I love you to death, but You are turning into an evil little bitch and I am fed up with it.”

Oh sob! Oh cry! Your hurting my feelings. Pfft, like I really care if your tired of it. I have been tired of your Drama Queen attitude for years, and you never quit. Also you have no idea what an evil little bitch I can really be, if you ever get off that high horse your sitting on, when/if you come back, I might just show you.

“Get some fucking psychological help or learn how to deal with your emotions a different way.”

Do you know anyone I can go to? Nah, fuck it why deal with my emotions when I can just bottle them up? I mean, emotions except for anger, are for the weak, right?

“Quit being such a fucking bitch."

Nah, I don’t want to and I don’t have to. Oh, wait are you going to make me stop being a bitch by calling you mom, and having her call my mom, so my mom can tell me to stop? Hmm, maybe your just going to call my mom and have her talk to me? Probably not, cause that wouldn’t be as dramatic.

Hey, if you ever want to try and get me to stop bring it on, I’ve always wondered between you and me who would win.

Drama Queen Barbie, I want to see how well you fair against Psycho Barbie.”

She didn’t take to kindly to that and basically cried to the world that I called her a horrible mother, which somehow got us to arguing about her being in the Military and me not being able to “even try and join”.

Now, I know fighting over the internet is stupid, and I was being a hypocrite myself, but I think someone had to finally tell her the way it is. I mean seriously putting up with her Drama Queen attitude for nineteen years and biting my tongue the whole time, I was bound to crack sometime and that picture just made me tweak.

I’m probably being a hypocrite by sharing this too but, maybe someone might get inspired to do what they have wanted to do/say for a long time. I don’t know.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the cussing. but its all word for word.