Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

A little out of place

I always felt out of place, amongs my sisters and family but not as much as I do with my boyfriends mates. Me and Zain, my boyfriend, are complete opposite. I'm the rich city girl that hasn't washed a dish at all and he's the Aussie rural bloke that's dad beat him raw twice a week or more.

His friends are those you'll never forget, they're loyal to eachother and they are so full of talent and have gone through so much I feel so small. I havn't told anyone this before and I'm hoping Zain'll read this 'cause I'm to scared to tell him.

I lived a life where my wardrobe changed at least twice a year and cried over something silly like the Tiny Teddy's my sister stole where Zain and his friends don't even cry and they got dad's in jail, druggies for mum's and stepfathers and siblings that seem to kill them from inside and out.

While I was having violin lessons Noah was deffending a mum that he keeps pushing away and Clair was sobbing 'cause her dad got into her room that night, Chase was swearing 'cause his brother just got thrown in jail again and he can't do bail, Mike was pissed 'cause he found out it all was a lie, Kim was looking for her runaway sister and I was sitting and trying to learn a new piece of music.

It's scary when I think about it, I heard Zain talk about it to the boys who are as close as ever. He said I was innocent, that's how he put it. He doesn't talk about it much and when he met my dad I thought I was going to die, if it wasn't for what happened that night dad would've killed him 'cause he was so different and new. He swears heaps and I don't think I have ever sworn before, he got a rap sheet and eyes that have seen too much.

We're so different in so many and I think that's what attracks us. Him wanting the life I had and me wanting to heal him even though I can't. The girls at school say I'm crazy, he's older then me and has basically nothing but the red dust in the pocket of his board shorts and the scars showing how brutal his past was.

His mates try to fit me in amongs them but I know I won't fit right. I'm as dumb as a five year old wishing they would just tell me already and then wodering if what I'll hear will make me sad and turn me off.

It's things like this I think that'll ruin what Zain ans I have, he doesn't talk about it but I know he thinks about it.

I suppose I'm just a teenager and this is just one of those relationships, or that's what they tell me. But I wan't it to be more then just that, I wan't it to last forever but I'm afraid he won't see it like I do and think our difference is a reason to break up. I might not have the voice of an angel or can skateboard like Tony Hawk. I might have a perfect family but I don't have a perfect heart and only one person can make it perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I said it.
Andrea