Status: If you want to join this, message me, Monster! :]

The Life of a Teenager

The End Of My Teenage Story…

I am, no longer considered a teenager.

I have shared some of my life’s story with all of you who are out there and have read them. I have read the stories that others have posted. I know that all of us have a connection, in some weird way. Even though I won’t be with in the age that is listed, I know my story won’t stop, just because I have fallen out of that age group. Even if I don’t post them in this ‘story’ anymore. Maybe I’ll start a ’story’ thing like this, for those of us who still feel the need to share, even though we aren’t teenagers. Sharing parts of my story, was a great way to express myself, and I am just glad that I had come across this. It helped me, and it made me realize something.

Every single one of us, has a story that’s still being written. For now, we are writing that story, everyday, with what we do, and what we say. The things we have to face, and the people we meet, or have met. It’ll continue to be that way, till we die. Who knows maybe our stories will continue on after we die.

Just don’t forget this, even if you think every thing is out of control, its your life, your story. If you don’t like something, you have the power to change it. Don’t get caught up in the “what if’s” or “Should have, could have’s” of life. Don’t write a story that everybody likes, write a story that your proud of. That way, when you get towards the final pages, you can look back on it, and in your final passage you can say,

“It may not have been the best, but it was good. It was my life and I lived it the way I wanted to. It may have been hard, and at times I got stuck, but I have no regrets.”

I know that, not everyone will like my story, but they don’t matter. It’s me who does, and that’s the way I want my life’s story to end. Me, happy with the life I lived, and with not regrets. So what if other’s leave rude comments about it, some one, some where, will read/hear my story, and when they read/hear that last part. They will know, it was a story I was proud of, even with the bad parts, and the parts that didn’t make sense, they will know, I was happy with it, and they’ll smile. I can only hope that if someone learns of my life’s story, they learn from it, and maybe, they will try to end there’s with that to, or something of the sort.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Smiles* I seem to have lost my train of thought, but I think I might have gotten my point across, while I knew what I was talking about. Anyway, I better end this before I get distracted.

Take care and live a life you’ll be happy with.
♠ ♠ ♠
~Axel