Far From Home; Not Just by Geography

"Why won't the Earth just stop turning? Then the morning will never come again and I won't have to kill anyone else." Matt spoke quietly.

xX:Xx
This takes place during a fictional war, much like our current war. (Some of you may not believe that it's a war, but I do. That's what people fighting each other with at least two difinitive sides IS. If you wish to discuss this further with me, you can message me or email me.) Keep in mind that they are two SEPERATE wars.

The inspiration for this comes from the fact that I've been reading a lot of espionage novels lately and it seems to be showing. If you don't know what 'espionage' is, look it up at www.dictionary.com .

The rating for this fiction, since it involves graphic violence, breaking and entering, and murder, is the equivalency of an R. If you're a little eight year old that somehow stumbled on my fic and you don't even know at the very least what Avenged Sevenfold is, I suggest you push the 'back' button on your browser right now.

BIG FAT DISCLAIMER::
I don't own Matt. This is a fictional story. This doesn't happen in America, I don't think we enforce this sort of 'training.' I hope we don't enforce it, or else I'll be sad. Not really. Oh well.

Keep in mind that I don't know Avenged Sevenfold, I don't own them, and this fiendish little plan was implementing by me looking at a song and trying to come up with a muse. And by making grand plots of war out of green army men in my bedroom. I'm suprised that I actually found one. (A muse, that is.)

*cough-besidespetewentz-cough*

But I never finish his fanfics anyways. I'd be better off writing stand-alones.
  1. Vision 1
    "Staring at the carnage, praying that the sun would never rise. Living another day in disguise. These feelings can't be right. Lend me your courage to stand up and fight."