A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Chapter 2

"OHMYGOD! Petey!! Aren't these just the most adorable beautiful things you've ever seen?!" Ryan exclaimed holding up a pair of fuzzy pink socks. 

"Sure Ryan." Pete said not really paying too much attention. Ryan dragged him on these shopping trips constantly, and he always just stood in the corner waiting for Ryan to shop his heart out. He sometimes Wonders how he ended up surrounded by insane people. Brendon with his weird mood swings, Ryan with his strange almost teen-age-girl-like attitude, then Spencer and Jon with their strange relationship that seems to always involve dinosaurs.

"Do you think Brendon will like them?" He asked, like the love-struck idiot he is.

"Uh, I don't really think pink is exactly Brendon's color."

"They're not for Brendon silly. They're for me." Ryan said rolling his eyes.

"Then why--" 

Just then, Pete was cut off by Ryan's hand fulls of shopping bags being dropped to the floor as his eyes grew wide and took off. 

Pete watched, slightly confused, as Ryan ran out of the store and into the nearest bathroom. 

He decided it would probably be best for him to check up on Ryan; Brendon would cut out his liver and feed it to him if he ever let anything happen to his dearly beloved. And Pete knew this.  

He walked into the bathroom just as Ryan exited the stall, wiping his mouth. 

"You okay Ry?" He asked, a little worried to get to close to him. 

"Uh...yeah...I just. That was weird." He said in a completely normal tone of voice.

Ryan almost never spoke in an average voice.  

Pete was in awe.

"Well that's strange... You seemed fine before. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were pregnant or something." Pete joked. 

Ryan's eyes grew wide. "OHMYGOD PETEY WHAT IF I'M PREGNANT!!!!" Ryan exclaimed. "I'M NOT READY TO RAISE A CHI--" He was cut off by Pete's hand covering his mouth. 

"Ryan, shhhh. Someones going to hear you." Once he was calm Pete let go of his mouth. 

"Petey. I don't want to be pregnant." Ryan whined. 

"Um, Ryan, I don't think that's possible...You're a guy."

"YOU DONT KNOW THAT!! WHAT IF--" Pete shushed him again, he didn't want to cause a commotion. "What if I'm one of those weird half breeds. You know, like with the insides of a lady and the outsides of a man." Ryan continued in hushed tones.

"Right. Well, I don't think you're pregnant. When was the last time you and Brendon had sex anyways? I thought he was still a virgin..."

"Like,  a couple months ago. He took advantage of me, so I haven't let him in my pants since. Although, I don't know how much longer i can hold up. He's pretty persistent." Ryan continued in another completely normal voice.  

"Uh--" Before he could continue, he heard a sniff, and looked up to see Ryan with tears pouring down his face. "Ry..?" He questioned cautiously. 

Okay. So he knew Ryan was weird, but not this weird. Pete was beginning to get a little worried. 

"I'm sorry, it's just-- I can't believe he did that. I just loved him so much, and he went and took advantage of me like that....." Pete moved over to where Ryan was and embraced him in a comforting hug, letting Ryan cry into his shoulder. 

"You okay Ry?" he said when the crying stopped. 

"Yeah." He said completely bouncing back. "I'm hungry. Do you think the food court has deep fried bacon? Or maybe pickles.... Ohhh deep fried pickled bacon." Ryan said mumbling to himself as he exited the bathroom, leaving Pete there completely dumbfounded. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. It's kind of short, and I apologize. I have a lot on my plate this week, and I'll be gone all of next week.... So yeah. :/

but it's kind of hilarious, this whole story was started because of a typo. Ha.
Please comment. :)