A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Chapter 4

That night, Brendon laid in his bed thinking over the whole scenario. Ryan was pregnant. Only, it was Brendom's child. When Brendon first heard the news, he was extatic. He wanted nothing more then to have a baby with Ryan, but the only problem is, it wasn't even his baby. It's was Brendom's. He began to wonder if he really did want this child. I mean honestly, neither one of them were exactly 'ready' to raise a baby. What with Brendons crazy moodswings. Who knows what kind of influence Brendom could have on this baby! Brendon thought that either abortion or adoption would be the best solution. But he would talk to Ryan and see what he wanted to do. From the looks of it, he really didn't want to have the baby. But the thought of abortion scared the hell out of him. And since it was Ryan that would have to go through all the pain and suffering of having a child, Brendon would leave it up to him. Maybe since Brendom doesn't want It either, I won't have to deal with me contradicting myself over and over infront of Ryan. I at least hope that Brendom is nice about it. He thought to himself as he drifted off into sleep.

Later that day, Brendom appeared. He got to thinking aswell. If Ryan did have this baby, that would mean that he's a minnie Brendom! He could train him to be his little side-kick! Minie Brendom could preform all his evil tasks such as stealing Jons cats ear medication, hiding Spencers Dinosaurs, and even him to take over Brendons body so Brendom and ONLY Brendom exists.

"Muahaha. That's perfect." Brendom chuckled evily to himself. 

~*~

"PETEY!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!!" Ryan exclaimed into the phone. "Brendon told me to get an abortion!!" 

"Ryan, are you sure it wasn't Brendom that said that?" Pete said sounding very bored with this conversation. 

"What? Who the hell is-" 

"No Spencer, I told you, there is no dinosaur clause!" Pete yelled from the other end of the phone. 

"Petey!" Ryan whined, wanting his full attention. 

"Sorry Ry, can we do this later? I'm helping Jon and Spencer with their divorce papers." Pete explained. 

"Fine." Ryan said with his pouty voice before hanging up the phone. 

"Ryan!" Brendom called as he walked into the room. "Can I talk to you?" He asked giving him the puppy dog pout. 

Ryan didn't say anything, just gave him an expectant bitchfaced glare. (Try and picture that one. Haha.)

Brendom walked over and wrapped his lover in his arms. "I want you to keep the baby." He whispered. 

Ryan pulled away with tears in his eyes. "REALLY!!" he exclaimed. He then began jumping up and down while clapping. He then grabbed his boyfriend and gave him a sloppy excited kiss. As he did this, Brendom transformed back into Brendon. 

"Im so excited were goig to keep the baby!" Ryan said pulling out his cell phone to text Pete, Gabe, William, Patrick, Spencer, and any other person you could think Ryan would possibly have in his contacts. 

Brendon just stood there looking startled and confused. 

Damn Brendom. 

     
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow. This chapter really sucked.

Anywho. I'd like to take this time to thank those who have commented!

Thank you!!!!!
Haha. And also a shout out to our three subscribers. x]