A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Chapter 5

"Haha...as long as your happy...I'm happy..." Brendon choked out,and barely didn't say 'I'm NOT happy."

It wouldn't really have mattered if Brendon did say what he thought, because Ryan's bony fingers were pushing buttons on his phone."Mhm..." Ryan murmured to who he thought was the father of his child.

*Later*

Brendon was having nightmares all night of how Brendom's baby will be.

Ryan just gave birth,and Brendon is there. He has been worried for the past few months and has practically no finger nails. He is so nervous that he took up the habit of carrying around a teddy bear from when he was a kid.

Brendon walks up to Ryan, his Ry-hawk totally fucked up from the hell the child put him through,which pisses Brendon off.

The baby comes into view,and it is probably the most evil looking thing ever (that's what Brendon thinks, even though the fathers are gorgeous).

It looks the most like Brendom,but still oddly has what might be the best inherited trait known to man;the Ry-hawk. It has Brendom's big nose and full lips,while it has Ryan's eyes and his skinny body.
"NOOOO,"Brendon screams,crashing onto the floor and crawling away. Even though he shares his body with Brendom,he still believes it is exactly like his little minion.

Ryan just laughs,like he himself knows everything. Somehow,the baby also laughs and points its finger at the trembling man on the floor.


Brendon awakes,and is happy to find himself in his favorite pajamas;his High School Musical ones (......no wonder he is having nightmares.......).He sits up, but Brendom takes over before he can move any further.

Brendom smiles to himself, proud that he not only got in Ryan's pants to piss off Brendon, but also is happy that he can have a little slave to do all his small business.'HE CAN BE MY OWN PERSONAL MONKEY!' he thinks to himself.

Even though it is already noon, he is still tired.
Brendom falls asleep and has lovely dreams of his monkey torturing Brendon.

Brendom Jr. was running around,and Brendon was present. The kid was practically sobbing from the weird insults that B Jr. was saying.

"MEANIE!RYAN WILL NEVER MAKE YOU A BANANNA PIE!" Somehow, this hit Brendon on a
very personal level.

"W-w-why not?!" He sat in a fetal position on the floor.

"Because he loves MY dad."


He woke up again,and chuckled to himself. "This will be fun..."