A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Chapter 6

Days, passed. 

Ryan got bigger and bigger. 

"I'M SO FAT!!" Ryan stood in front of the mirror sobbing. Then of course, Brendon to the rescue. 

He wrapped his arms around his pregnant boyfriend and placed a comforting kiss on his cheek. "Ry, sweetie you're perfect. I love you just the way you are." Brendon mumured in his ear. 

Ryan look up at him through his tears. "Really?" he asked. 

"Of course." Brendon assured him. 

"Because, YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CALLED ME FAT IN THE FIRST PLACE JERK-FACE!!" Ryan exclaimed. At this point, not even his pink fuzzy socks could make him feel better.

Damn it! Fucking Brendom. Brendon inwardly cursed his other self. 

Brendon decided he had to make up another excuse. Quick. 

"No, Ryan, I didn't mean it. I swear… Jon made me do it." 

"Jon?" Ryan questioned. 

"Yes, Jon, He was mad because he over heard you trash talking Dylan. So he forced me to tell you you were fat…" Brendon made up on the spot. He mentally slapped himself at his lame excuse. 

"Oh, okay then." Ryan perked up like the gullible love struck idiot he is. 

"You know I could never say soemthing like that to you. I love you too much." Brendon said kissing him on the lips again. 

"Aw, I love you too B." Ryan said wrapping his arms around brendon's shoulders.

~*~

"OU MY GAWD YOU GUYS!! GUESS WHAT!!!!!!" Spencer burst into the room screaming followed by Jon and Pete. 

"What?" They both said in unison. 

"JON AND I ARENT GETTING DIVORCED!!! WE'RE GETTING MARRIED AGAIN!!!" Spencer exclaimed.  

"He means getting their vows renewed. Since there was no dinosaur clause, Spencer decided that they didn't need a divorce after all… don't ask." Pete answered. 

"Well yeah, that's makes sense. You can't get divorced with out a dinosaur clause. Congrats!" Ryan agreed. 

Spencer grinned and wrapped his arm around Jon's waist. 

Sometimes Pete wonders how he ended up surrounded by idiots.    
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, it's really short. And bad. I'm sorry. Writters block. >.<