A Wonderful Caricature of Intimacy

Chapter 7

"What the-!"Ryan shrieked from the cold gel being rubbed on his bulging stomach. It was unavoidable that he would have to go to the doctor's at some point in his pregnancy.

Brendon was biting his stubs that were called finger nails. It was his newest trend.
Dr. Stump looked completely normal and fine with the fact that there was a pregnant man with a Ry-hawk and another man who looks like he is about ready to have a panic attack.

"There it is,"he pointed to the screen showing the baby inside Ryan.

"Awwww!It looks just like you!"Ryan exclaimed,despite the fact the baby didn't have many features at this time.

Brendon's pupils grew as he laughed nervously."Don't be dumb,it looks like you."

Ryan pouted a little,so Brendon faked a smile. Ryan's goofy grin that's always attached appeared again.

"Do you want to know the gender?"Dr. Stump asked.

"No!"Brendon shrieked at him. Ryan gave him a confused glance."I-I want it to be a surprise."

Ryan vigorously nodded, "Okay!"

Brendon averted his eyes back to the screen,and decided it did look like Brendom. While he was thinking of how much he despised his other side,the baby on the screen made an obscene finger gesture; the middle finger.

Brendon immediately started screaming at the top of his lungs. He dashed out of the small room for sonograms."No!No!No!"

"Brenny!" Ryan squealed as he chased after his delirious boyfriend. His stomach was still exposed with the blue gel on it.

Ryan found his boyfriend literally rolling on the floor, having a tantrum."Whats wrong, Bren!"

Brendon choked on his sobs, and finally howled out,"T-the baby w-won' like me!"

Ryan contorted his face,"Why not?"

"B-because..."He wiped his nose with the back of his hand. Ryan thought this was adorable,when it's really unsanitary.

"He'll love you,"Ryan pulled Brendon into a hug for the three of them (four,if you count Brendom).

"Aww,"a small crowd was dazzled by the sight of a pregnant man hugging another crying man.

"Come on, let's go get some bacon flavored frozen yogurt."Ryan grinned at the thought of his favorite flavor being made into frozen yogurt.

"Okay,"Brendon replied weakly while wiping off the gel on his shirt."I like bacon."

"Me too, Bren, me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Bacon... yum