Status: Active;

Help, I'm Alive

Two;

“So, Em are you going to my house after school?” My friend, Chelsea, asked.

“I can’t; I’m super sleepy, & my parents are working, so I have to take care of Kayla.” I said half lying.
My dad only works and my mom does nothing. Also, I would not leave Kayla alone with her.

“Aww, man, I wish you wouldn’t have to be so busy all the time.”

“I know,” I said then made a wiping-a-tear motion.

At school, I act happy in front of my friends, but, really, I’m never happy.

• • •

“Okay, girls lets play some Volleyball!” My Gym teacher yelled happily.

I moved to where I was supposed to be, uncomfortable.

The gym uniforms for girls were very short. They go halfway my thigh, and you could tell the Gym teacher, who was a man, looked at the girls when they jumped.

“Emerald!” I heard then blacked out.

When I woke up, I felt a great throbbing on my head. I groaned and tried to sit up.

“Don’t get up yet, dear. You hit your head pretty bad.” I looked up to see Mrs. Jennings’s, the nurse, face. Why am I in the nurse’s office?

“What happened? Why am I in here?” I asked.

“You don’t remember? You got hit with a volleyball.” That was probably the thing that made me end up here.

“Oh okay. I kind of remember.”

She smiled and said,”You keep on resting, dear. I have someone else to treat.”

I sat up slowly (Even though she told me to not to), when I heard the nurse coming towards me.

“Okay, dear come sit over there.” She said with a guy following her.

“Okay, let’s see this. Ooh that’s bad. I’ll be back.”

I took a look at the guy. He had black hair that covered his eyes. He had lip rings, and he looked really uncomfortable. I didn’t want to keep staring, so I tried to converse with him.

“So… why are you in here?” I asked trying to avoid contact with him.

Silence.

“Oh, okay. Sorry. I’ll leave you alone.” The silence was not very pleasant.

The nurse came back and started treating him. I saw that his palm was bleeding. I wonder what he was doing.

“Okay, the bell is about to ring, so you two wait until it rings.” She instructed us.

I was really uncomfortable; the shorts were bugging me. I had to pull it down every five seconds.

Though, it was better trying to talk to him.

Finally, the bell rang, and I left quickly to the gym. Luckily, I had gym for my last period.

When I was done, I was attacked by questions from my friends.

“Hey, I’m okay. Just a hit in my head, I’ve had worse.” I said not lying, but they thought I fell off a tree or something.

• • • •

The rest of the day, I kept thinking about him. He gave me interest; He looked so lonely & troubled. Maybe I can fix that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter two. :)
What do you think?
Comment&Feedback!