Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Adelaide: Derek and His Sexy Applesauce

"What the hell, man. Why am I not burning yet? You should be whiffing the amazing smell of burnt hair, not looking at me like you want to eat me."

I was stunned, to say the least. I had just walked through a huge wall of fire, without so much as a scratch to show for it. The others would never believe me. Things like this happened in teenage girl's online stories, or in some World Of Warcraft type game. Not in my life with a really hot, and somewhat evil, guy standing in front of me.

I was pissed.

"Who the hell are you? And what is this? People don;t play with fire in real life! So, you should explain something before I shove my foot up your..."

"Holy Moses, calm down. You can't do anything to me. You're five ten and what, a hundred and ten, maybe twenty, pounds? I'm half a foot taller than you, and I weigh just a tad bit more than that. I wouldn't do anything stupid. Now show me to your friends, or I'll drown you. And you may be impervious to fire, but you sure as hell can't survive in water. I bet you can't even swim."

"Yea well, no one in my family knew how, and I never had lessons. I got over it. Now, will you please tell me what the hell I'm doing here? I would love to know why I started a huge fire, and how to stop it before we all burn to death..."

"Actually, everyone would burn but us, but keep going."

"We'll I'd rather not be stuck on an island with you, so let's avoid that at all costs. Are there others like you that control elements? Or do we all control fire?"

"There are others. We're just the bad ass ones." He smirked. He looked away from us, and snapped his fingers, and the fire seemed to dissolve upwards. It seemed to dissipate from the ground up.

"Now that we've wasted enough time dilly-dallying, can you please lead me to you friends? Or am I going to have to carry you? I really don't feel like carrying your fat ass."

This guy was seriously cruisin' for a bruisin' , let me tell you.

"Well, you can only get me if you can CATCH ME!" And with those last words, I bolted out of there - running as fast as I could. Thank you, track team.

But, sadly, this guy one-uped me. I expected that little green Mario 'shroom to come stomp my head. As soon as I thought I was making a clear escape from Mr. Moody, I felt my back get pushed by a six foot tall guy and I fell to the ground. It was funny for a moment though, because the force of our contact pushed me so hard that we started rolling together down the shoreline, heading for the shallow water.

"Ow, dude, my head. You couldn't take it a tad bit easier? I mean REALLY." I was back where I started a few minutes ago, thinking about Oreos and completely and blissfully ignorant of the huge jerk standing next to me.

"Hey, you tried to run. I told you that was stupid. And look - the ocean! Now, for the final time, I will drown you if you don't tell me where your friends are. I'll count to ten so you can say your last words. Make them count."

"Oh come on, like that will work. I'm too smart for your shenanigans."

"One..."

"If you think I will willingly tell you where they are so you can go rape them and cut them into bite sized pieces, you've got another thing coming."

"Two... and we aren't rapists or serial killers, my friends and I. We only want you dead. We aren't crazy or anything. Plus, you're not my type. Three."

"Not your type! I am so shocked that I'm going to run into your arms and tell you where everyone is, just so I could possibly have the chance of being with you for twenty seconds. Well, you're not so hot yourself." He was becoming less beautiful and more psychotic to me every second.

"Four. Well, you may be extremely sarcastic and somewhat narcissistic, but I know you think I'm AMAZINGLY HANDSOME so get over it. Five."

"Oh! Well, Mr. Big Shot YOUR the narcissistic one if you think you are that amazing, because I see nothing exciting in you. Your like all the other jerky boyfriends I had in England." Hey, that only equaled one guy, but no one has to know that. Certainly not Derek. "And SIX! I get it! Just kill me already, jeeze."

"No, this is fun. Plus you've got four numbers left to change your mind. And you said I wasn't your type."

"You're not."

"Seven. If I'm like 'all your other jerky boyfriends' , which I don't believe- you're way too sarcastic and unfriendly to have more than one, then I am your type. You don't date guys who aren;t your type. Have I mentioned you are also very, VERY antagonistic?"

"I hate my ex. So you can shove it!"

"Eight. YOU shove it!"

"No, YOU will be doing the shoving."

"I think YOU want to shove ME!"

"Off a cliff!" This might just be the most immature fight I've ever been with. Except for that time I fought with Jessalyn for her stuffed Taco doll when we were three.

"No, I meant that in a more dirty way and you knew it. Nine."

"You have the sex appeal to me of a JAR OF APPLESAUCE!"

"You must have some sexy applesauce."

I gave him a death glare before screaming out "TEN!" and running some more down the beach, trying to be more careful of avoiding him.

This island is going to be the death of me. I swear.

And if it isn't it'll be Derek and his sexy applesauce.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I kinda like this chapter, but it's really early and dark and I'm bleary-eyed, so if there are mistakes, please, please tell me! It would help a lot. XD

- Erin