Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Terra: Stupid boys and their rocks

"And if I don't?" I take an involuntary step back, his face still mere inches from mine.

"Don't play this game. I am in no mood for the cat and mouse chases your friends are making my brothers go through."

I gave him a skeptical look, raising one eyebrow. "How would you know what they're doing right now?"

He took a deep sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "In case you haven't noticed, we aren't normal people. Me, my brothers, your sisters. You. We have special...abilities."

I gave this boy a quizzical look. He was right, but I still didn't trust him. But as I looked him over, he didn't seem like someone you would expect to be evil. He was still young, around my age. His face still had the soft roundness of boyish charm, but his eyes were fierce and knowledgeable. It didn't fit. Then a thought occurred to me.

I burst out laughing.

"what are you laughing about?! This is no time for laughing." I gave him a stern look, trying to keep my face straight. "Oh, your one to talk. Calling me an idiot. Saying that I have to go with you, to show you where they are. And yet here you stand, telling me exactly what's going on, and what they're doing. So, if you know so much, why the hell do you need my help?!"

I was getting angrier now, clenching my fingers into tight fists. He just looked at me stunned.

"You were saying we're not normal. What did you mean by that?" I hesitated, thinking over what I was going to say. "Obviously you meant about the fact we can somehow manipulate the elements. What game are you playing at?"

He gave me a praising look, one that seemed off in this situation. "Your not as stupid as I give you credit for." He looked at the sky, already turning dark. My stomach turned. I had to find shelter; somewhere away from this boy.

What's your name?!" I blurted out, unable to help myself. If anything was going to happen, I at least wanted to know what my enemies name was.

"Like I'd tell you that." He gave me an annoyed glance, staring again at the setting sun.

"Your like a child, unaware at exactly what your capable of. You know that?"

Great. Somehow this confrontation had gone to some dramatic scene. This was stupid! Stuff like this doesn't happen. But it was happening.

"My name's Terra. I'll follow you....If, only if, you take me to my sisters."

Just then the wind shifts and I hear familiar sounds. Muffled, but still coherent. The voice of my sisters. And others, most likely the brother's of the annoying boy here.

So that's how he did it! The wheels start clicking in my head. It wasn't some stupid magical knowledge. It was common sense! Science, actually. He used the wind to keep tabs on where people were and what they were doing. It was like eavesdropping on a whole new level!

Before I could move in the direction of my sisters however, I was met with a rather rude awakening. Well, technically, it was more I knocked out.

Stupid angry teen boys and they're ability to hit people in the heads with rocks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe ^.^ So, I figured I was slacking. And ima be gone for the weekend, so I might as well most now! Hope you like :P