Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: “You’re insane, Jessalyn!”

Eventually I heard the trees moving, and I knew it was Bryan. But I didn’t want to see him. I didn’t want to see anyone. I stood up, only to be jerked back to my knees by Mr. Cocky. “Jessalyn! Stop! Wait up!”, Bryan yells behind me as I ran.

C’mon, Jessalyn, move some earth! I think hopefully, watching as a hunk of earth flew up. I smirk, looking down below for my sisters. Great! There’s more of him, I think sarcastically, watching as Adelaide runs from a boy. I smirk, focusing on the earth before he starts running after her. It shoots up, and he glares straight at me. The earth below my feet bursts into flames, and I scream at the top of my lungs.

“Jessalyn!”, Bryan yells, grabbing me as the rocky soil falls to the flaming ground.

“Let me go!!”, I yell, struggling. Some ground floats up toward me, and I break free and land on the floating rock. I soar away from him, riding it like a simple skateboard. “Whooooo!”

And rocks were thrown straight at my head. I duck, stopping them with pure thought. I smirk behind me, watching as they fall back to the ground. I go toward the ocean, soaring just above the waters on my piece of floating rock. “Whooooo!”, I scream, feeling the wind in my hair and the freedom from just floating on this single piece of dirt. I better stop messing around. And start looking for Adelaide, Sunny, and Terra. Oh, Artemis knows what kind of trouble they’re in, I think, going straight through the forests. I realize I could control the trees, and smirk at that. I finally see Adelaide’s familiar blonde hair, and I ride behind her.

“Adelaide! Grab my hand!”, I yell, holding my hand out as I ride beside Adelaide. Dang! Why does she have to be so darn fast?! I think, grabbing her hand. I pull her up on the rock, smirking as I watch her trying to regain her balance. “Hold on tight!”, I yell, screaming in pure excitement as we float straight up toward the sky. “Whooooooo!”

“You’re insane, Jessalyn!!”, Adelaide yells.

“Just sit back and enjoy the ride!”, I yell, smirking below as I look for my sisters. Rocks were being thrown at me from Bryan, as he floated straight toward us. I throw rocks right back at him, until one of his rocks hits me in the head and my rocky, dusty platform sets aflame. I could feel myself falling, even as I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah ... critism and encouragement is widely appreciated?