Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Adelaide: Almost Death and A Magic Rock Carpet Ride

“You’re insane, Jessalyn!” Yea, that's the last thing I said before Jessalyn got hit in the head and started falling.

I swear to GOD after this all happens I will be KICKING SOME MUTANT BOY ASS.

Anyway, I had to act fast before Jessalyn burst into flames and fell to the jungle ground. A string of curses flowered my thoughts before I got into my holy-crap-what-do-I-do mode.

Wait - Jessalyn controlled the rocks enough to make a magic carpet ride of of one, so I knew I had the power to do the same with my element. But first, I needed to stop the fire that was engulfing her.

How had Derek done it? He snapped his fingers, right? I took a deep breath (all while falling, mind you) and snapped my fingers harder than I ever had before, my thoughts only focused on Jessalyn not being on fire. But, then the weirdest thing happened.

The fire I had saved Jessalyn from gathered in my finger tips. "Oh my God, now is REALLY not the time!" I looked around really fast and saw Derek and some other boy standing next to each other, looking at the two of us. I harnessed all my anger and all my pissed-off-ness at the two of them. The fire built, and I brought back my palms to my shoulders and threw them forward with a force I didn't know I was capable. The force of the flame was so hard that it threw Derek about fifty yards back, and the other boy a full football field. I smiled to myself and squealed like a pig.

Until I realized that Jessalyn and I were still falling. I figured that if I could survive unusual amounts of fire, than Jessalyn could survive a fall into the ground. But I didn't know if we were too high up even for her. Plus, what would happen to me?

What was I supposed to do? You couldn't ride fire!

"Jessalyn! Jessalyn! Wake up! You have to wake up! C'mon! THIS IS NO TIME FOR NAPPING!"

"Erghhh...what?"

"JESSALYN! you might have a concussion, but we have bigger problems than that. We have to keep you awake you can can save our skins!"

"Hmm? Did you OD on margaritas again? What did I tell you about drink...OH MY GOD WE'RE FALLING!"

"That's what I've been telling you! You can control your elements, so you have GOT to do something - we're going to fall, and I don't know if you're strong enough in your element to land it and no be hurt. Plus, I don't think I'll do so well."

"Oh, um, okay. I can do this again, I swear." She closed her eyes and started concentrating so hard that the vein in her forehead became visible, and her breathing got really deep. All of a sudden this huge rock just rose from the ground like it was Jesus or something.

"Get on the rock, Adelaide! Before you..."

Too late. We were too close to the ground by the time Jessalyn started the Rockmobile, so while she was coasting along in the air, I was falling to a sure (I think) death.

"HOLY CRAP I'M GONNA DIE! TELL TERRA SHE CAN HAVE MY iPOD! AND THAT I WANT OREOS AT MY FUNERAL! AND THAT..."

"That you're completely unbalanced? Has anyone ever told you that?" All of a sudden, when I was about ten feet away from the ground, a huge gust of fire, like a mushroom cloud, just exploded, carrying me up with the same force I had going down. I passed Jessalyn, who looked like she was paralyzed as the fire rocketed me up into the sky once again.

"Says the boy whose trying to kill me as we ride a mushroom cloud."

"Always keeping the humor, I see. Adelaide."

Crap. I never told him my name. This is not good. One of his friends has dirt on us, and I don't like it at all. "Oh, and we might as well pick up your friend Jessalyn, she looks like she's going to fall into a coma. And if she does, she'll lose control over her rock and fall. Of course, it'll hardly leave a scratch, but it would still hurt like hell. I only picked you up because you would have died with all that force pushing you. She could have fell from twice that altitude and she would've only had a few broken bones. "

"So why'd you save me? If I were you, I would've let you die. I'm just mean that way."

"We need to ask you a few more questions. Not to mention that a few asses like you girls who go around playing with the elements without realizing what you're actually doing plus an isolated island equals a recipe for disaster."

He was going on and on, so it gave me the perfect opportunity to open my palms and, as if it were snow, make fire appear and blow it in his face. He didn't get burned or anything, but he was distracted enough to let me fall backwards and land on Jessalyn's waiting rock-plane.

"Quick! Before they catch their breaths! We have to go to the tree house and collect our things. If we're going to be on this freakin' island for a while, we'll need some stuff to, you know, survive. Plus, I've been wearing these pajamas for a week."

Jessalyn smirked, and then nodded. And she pushed that rock so hard forward that I swear, my face fell off for a minute.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

DEREK POV

"CRAP!" With a snap of my fingers, the flame I was riding just disappeared and I fell down to the ground, where Bryan had conveniently planted a nice soft bed of bushes.

"Oof." I spit a leaf out and brushed my body off. "These girls are getting harder and harder to control. We'll have to find a place to trap them. Where the hell are Aaron and Adam?"

"Chasing the water and wind chicks, I presume. Never in my life have I seen more fired up chicks. I swear. If we didn't have to kill them, they'd be pretty cute."

"Bryan, keep it in your pants. We have to kill them! For the PLAN, you ignoramus!"

"What does that even mean? And who are you talking to, Mr. I-Just-Saved-A-Girl-I-Was-Supposed-To-Kill-And-Let-Her-Get-Away."

"Shut the hell up. We have to go find them. All we have to do is find some tree house I heard Jessalyn and Adelaide mention. Tree houses are big, and I'm presuming it landed on the shore. So all we have to do is get high enough to see the whole island, and we'll find them, and then we'll find the other four members of this tropical island party."

"Dude, did you take your Midol yet?"

I swear I have no idea why I haven't killed him yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
my keyboard is liek, broken, so yes, I will be fixing all the spelling grammer errors. I know theyre there! So don't worry, I'm on it.

hey, im going away soon, so I'll bang out a few chapter before I go!

DONT FORGET ME XD lol

-Erin