Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Aaron

Damn, I really hate this girl. But at the same time I don't. Hell, I don't even understand it. She pisses me off so much.

I wish her friends would've just stuck together, it would've been so much easier.

All of a sudden her arm wasn't in my grasp anymore.

Oh shit.

"Jessalyn! Terra! Adelaide!" Her voice echoed from almost across the island.

What the hell, how'd she get over there?!

I followed the sound of her voice.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted. I can't control my temper sometimes.

Her icy eyes grew even icier. Holy... shit... Her teeth were clenched, she was trying hard to keep her temper. I wondered what would happen if she just lost it...

"I'm trying to find my friends," she said angrily. "So why don't you just go fuck off with your brothers or something?"

Damn!

"Um..." I said. "That'd be kind of gross... I mean, they're my brothers..."

She laughed. "You're a dork."

I shrugged. "That's what they tell me."

She walked on, sometimes calling out her friends names.

"Shit, where are they?!" She got so frustrated, sometimes random geysers would pop out of the ground.

I literally had to watch my step or I'd get my fricking leg blown off.

"Sunny," I said. She turned.

"What?"

"Think about it. Which elements do you think your friends would have?"

She pursed her lips, deep in thought.

"Um... Maybe Jessalyn has earth... Yeah, that would make sense... That leaves air and fire... Terra and Adelaide, I'm sure."

"How can you be sure?"

"These are my best friends. I know them, and they know me. That's just how it works, Aaron."

I thought about it. She walked on.

"Jessalyn! Terra! Adelaide!"

She turned in, walking towards the center of the island.

"Jessalyn!" she called. A girl turned.

Oh shit. Two angry girls against one guy.

Not good, not good.