Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: I didn’t frickin’ ask to nearly die from a panther attack! And then magically be saved by

HOLY MOTHER LOAD OF CRAP!!!!!! I think, running through the frickin’ cursed island. Okay, pause for a minute. You’re probably wondering why crazy cocoanut-girl is running? Hmm?

Very simple. So, lets start from where we last left off, shall we?

I walked to the center of the island, coming across probably the most beautiful meadow in all of man kind. There was a lovely spring, giving the air a relaxing feel. There was flowers, all the colors of the rainbow and more, glittering all around me. It was impossible to just look at and think, Those jackasses live here?!!

But I frickin’ managed once a giant black panther comes jumping from those frickin’ trees. I mean, WTF?!!!

So, now I’m screaming, running, and terrified beyond belief. Isn’t my life just grand? Note the sarcasm. Note it, I frickin’ say!

Anyway, these frickin’ panthers are fast, my slippers are wet, making me stumble and slow. Now, frickin’ King of Jackasses, aka Bryan Forrest Earth, is frickin’ saving my life. Yeah, you read right. The frickin’ jackass is saving my frickin’ life. Again.

Now, you must be really wondering why I’m running and screaming and acting like the true idiot I am? Yes? No? Hmm?

Simple, because this is where the chapter begins …

“Thank you,” I say quietly, my eyes still wide from the recent attack of a giant panther.

“Why are you always looking for trouble, Jessalyn?!”

“Excuse me!! I didn’t frickin’ ask to nearly die from a panther attack!! And then magically be saved by a jackass!!”

“You think I’m a frickin’ jackass?! I just saved your life!!! Again!!!!”, Bryan yells, getting in my face. Then he did something that I’m frickin’ sure nobody would’ve ever guessed.

He kissed me.

Ahuh, yep. Jackass kissed me! I pulled away quickly, as an instinctive reaction, and started running. I completely forgot all about how he seemed to pop out of nowhere, like as if he were made out of the earth … I mentally slap myself. Of course! He just does some weird elemental stuff, I think, running faster. That frickin’ jackass!!! Frickin’ thinking he can just kiss me!! Why, I should’ve slapped his jackass’s face!!! I think furiously, running around the island blindly.

“Hi,” Bryan says, standing upside down on a tree like frickin’ Tarzan. I scream, and he quickly puts a hand to my mouth. “Jessalyn, shhhh, I don’t wanna hurt you!”, he says frantically. That didn’t stop me, I just screamed frickin’ louder. “Dagda!!! Perché non puoi essere tranquillo? Non ho intenzione di farti del male!

I stop screaming, just staring at him oddly. He sighs, his hand leaving my mouth. Yeah, good idea. Another minute with that thing there and you may loose it, I think, glaring at him as he hops out of the tree to stand in front of me. “Look I don’t want to hurt you. But, my brothers say I have to kill you —”

“Yeah, that makes me feel frickin’ safe!”, I sneer.

“Would you let me frickin’ finish?!!”

“No,” I yell, absorbing into the ground. I wasn’t freaked out by this, surprisingly, but was surprised at where I resurfaced. It was back where the panther attacked.

“Jessalyn!”

I turn around, immediately noticing Sunny. “Sunny! Watch out!”, I yell, throwing up barriers as a panther attacks. “Crap,” I yell, watching as more of those cursed things appear. “Honestly?!!”, I growl furiously, throwing giant boulders at them. Which was hard. The soil here was moist and separated. It felt like trying to find a sea-shell in the middle of the frickin’ ocean. Wait, stream, rocks … equals plan A. I shrug, focusing on the rocks in the stream. One of those frickin’ panthers tackle me, making me smirk. “Bye, bye, kitty cat.”, I say sarcastically, sinking into the soil. I resurface right in front of it, making the ground shoot up beneath its feet. “C’mon,” I growl, grabbing Sunny’s hand and running, forgetting one of the jackass’s brothers.

“What about Aaron?!”

“You frickin’ idiot!! They want to frickin’ kill us!!”, I growl, making a hunk of rock float up beneath our feet. And apparently, Mr. Jackass found me, because him and that guy Sunny was with — Aaron? — were floating behind us. “Hold on tight, it’s gonna be a bumpy ride.”

And we were off, them chasing after us. “Why are you so mad?!”, Sunny yells.

“Because, my jackass is frickin’ stalking me.”, I growl through my teeth, going straight down to the ground on our hunk of rock. “Land, fall, don’t break neck.”, I repeat to myself, landing with an “umph,” as I make the trees catch Sunny. “Awww, that hurt.”

And I jumped up, grabbing Sunny’s hand again, and waving as we sank below ground. And, of course, Mr. Jackass and his brother has to follow. I growl at him, throwing up a wall of dirt to distract them, as I dragged Sunny behind when I started running.

“I knew you controlled earth!”

“Yeah, and you probably control water! Now stop the frickin’ flood!!!”, I yell, watching as the water begins coming at us at an alarming rate. I hold up barriers, as many as I could. “Anytime now would be great,” I growl sarcastically, feeling the water as it hit my barriers. Impacting me, somehow, which was making it hard to stand as I put up more and more, feeling them all come crashing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm, I'm quite proud of this. Comments? Encouragement? Critism?