Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Wind shifter

Terra's head pounded as she opened her eyes. The sun was just setting, and stars were barely popping out. Off in the distance smoke was rising in the air, another fire in progress. She struggled to sit up, but as the blood rushed from her head; she had to catch herself from falling. She looked up to see bars on the top of her imprisonment chamber. There was no way for her to free herself.

She couldn't remember what had happened; a boys face, a pain to the back of her head, waking up here. She had been worrying about something, but what? Everything before that was a blur-and her head hurt trying to remember. Just then a chill went down her spine and she wrapped her arms around her chest, trying to keep warm. Whoever put her here could have at least had the decency to put a heater.

She wondered why her legs were so cold, though, and then she realized she was wearing nothing but a tank and boy short panties. Her face flushed; had she been like that since before this had happened? or someone undress her? She felt a prickle on her thigh just then, and to her dismay she saw a huge black spider crawling along her white skin. She let out a bloodcurdling scream, that echoed off the walls of her chamber and through the island.

Adam looked around, shifting the wind currents till the sound he was looking for finally came through. Bryan was somewhere south, along with Aaron, and the other element girls water and earth. He started moving in their direction, shifting the winds once more. Terra was still unconscious and kept under lock and key. She wouldn't be able to escape. With one final shift of the wind, a breeze so strong it made the wind screamed, hit the direction of the other girls. He heard their shouts of surprise, and soon was standing right next to his brothers. He smirked mischievously They began yelling taunts at him, trying to attack with their elements. He easily blocked em off, and sometimes threw em back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy update, but yeah :) Enjoy.

Edit:
Yeah, nothing to say. lol