Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn

I woke up with the morning dawn beating on my face, looking over at my sisters. Adelaide, Sunny, and Terra were all sleeping peacefully, making me smirk. I run a hand through my jet black hair, walking out of the tree house. I immediately noticed that we aren’t in England anymore. We were surround by millions of dark green-leafed trees, higher than the tree house, with a viny jungle surrounding us. I couldn’t believe it! How can we go from being in our quiet, little old house in England, to being here in the middle of nowhere! It just wasn’t possible!

“Oh my Gaia!”, I whisper, feeling my knees go weak as I fall out of the tree house. I scream, just as I hit the ground. I look up at the tree house, with growth of vines now covering it. Soon, I jump up and running away from it, deep into the forests. I keep running, not looking back, just running deeper and deeper into the never-ending trees, that just touch the clear blue sky.

I finally fall to my knees, my legs no longer able to carry me, panting from how long and far I had ran. I look around, noticing how I was surrounded by rocks, and giant boulders. Vines were hanging from tree to tree, making a sort of thin cover from the early-morning, blazing sun. I found this place quite odd. It looked like some ancient ritual grounds, with the surrounding boulders like walls, the throne fit for one to enjoy the sacrifice on the stoned table center. Everything was dusty, crumbling, dry and unused, judging from how old it looked.

I look around, frightened. Something's eerie about this place. The still quietness was unnatural with such thick forests surroundings. The way I could only see the sky, as if someone were to watch as they sacrifice the person, their spirits going toward the heavens. The stones, looking like dusty white bricks on the ground, had designs of some ritual dance. I could see, on the crumbling, single-stoned, wall behind the throne, some ancient text, that was most likely written in riddles of some ancient curse or prophecy.

“Hello,” a boy says, popping up on top of the stone table in the center of this place. “Who are you?”

“Jessalyn Ashley Terre,” I say shakily, startled.

“Bryan Forrest Earth,” he says, smirking, his midnight black hair in the way of his dark blue-green eyes.

“W-where am I?”

“Where you’ll die,” he growls, just as one of the nearby giant boulders float up in to the air. I scream at the top of my lungs, squeezing my eyes shut as I prepare for impact. Along with my painful death.
♠ ♠ ♠
The last names can be different, I was just using it as a last minute thing.

* * *

And I had completely edited this part, giving it more detail, as requested by More Original.