Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: “Well, looks like I’ve just captured Jessalyn.”

OH MY FRICKIN’ GOSH!!!!!! I think angrily, stopping the rocks as they tried hitting Sunny and I. I knew I was close to loosing my temper, close to probably make this entire island break apart. The entire island was already shaking, an earthquake on the sandy surface. I could smell smoke from the fires that have erupted throughout the island, taste the salt in the ocean that was around us, feel the sting as this damn air-guy flew gusts of wind straight at me. I had had enough of him, and grabbed Sunny’s hand, unaware of how this would turn out or even if it would work.

I was going to make the island split apart.

And hopefully Mr. Jackass wouldn’t stop me, as I felt my anger growing and growing, heard the crack in the ground as it began breaking. Oh, Adelaide and Terra, please be safe, I pray silently. And please let us all live, I add quickly, getting madder as the crack slowly puts itself together.

“Sunny? Run,” I growl quietly, already running through the jungles, praying that that damned air-guy and Mr. Jackass would follow me. Sunny could definitely handle that Aaron guy. I climb up a tree, watching as Bryan comes into view. Who knew where that air guy went. He just seemed to appear out of the air. Like Bryan did with earth.

“Jessalyn?!!”

“Right here,” I force the soil to write.

“Where?!”, Bryan yells, looking around.

“Not with you,” I say, making the ground shoot up right below his feet. I could see his glare from atop the dirt, and I go at a dead run.

♣ ♣ ♣

Bryan’s POV

Damn! I think angrily, banging on the lifted piece of earth, making it fall to the ground. She’s getting better at this, I think angrily. I sink into the soil, following the sounds of footprints. I sure as hell hoped they were Jessalyn’s. I listened more closely, hearing the sounds of the earth being torn. I smirk, rolling my eyes, feeling myself resurface on Jessalyn’s hunk of floating rock.

“Hi there,” I say casually, watching as she jumps.

“How’d you — Jackass!!!”, she growls. Well, someone isn’t frickin’ happy to see me, I think, smirking up at her. “Why don’t you guys just leave us alone?!!!”

“Because, y’all don’t have a clue what you’re doing.”

“So?!! You wanna frickin’ kill us?!!!!”

I don’t wanna kill you. But my brother’s wouldn’t mind killing yah.”, I say, wondering why the hell I was even telling her this.

“And you probably don’t mind killing Adelaide, Sunny, and Terra!!!”, she growls angrily.

I stayed silent. In all honesty, I could probably only get Jessalyn’s name right. Hey, she was the first one I found. And what were the frickin’ odds that these girls chose now to come out of hiding. They’ve probably had years of practice. But not as much as us.

“Well?!!”, Jessalyn yells, glaring at me. I shake my head, trying to clear it. It was seriously sad that I had to kill her. She’d be a total hotty if she stopped calling me a jackass, too. But we didn’t have the best meeting …

“Huh? Ohmyfinggod!!! Jessalyn!!!!”, I yell, watching as the rock starts falling toward the ground. Jessalyn’s eyes were closed, as she lied down on the flying rock. “Ohmyfinggod,” I breathe, keeping the rock from falling. “Jessalyn?”, I ask, poking her shoulder. She rolls over, and I catch her before she rolls off the frickin’ rock. “Well, looks like I’ve just captured Jessalyn,” I say darkly, rolling my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Bad? Comment?