Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Bryan: “C’mon, Jessalyn, you better frickin’ wake up. Or I’m so gonna kiss you.”

“Dude! You so like her!”, Aaron shouted.

“No, I don’t!”

I stomp away after that Sunny chick — at least, that’s what I think her name was. Who knows? It could be Tori, for all I know.

Aaron doesn’t know anything! I don’t like Jessalyn! She thinks I’m a frickin’ jackass, for crying out loud! I think angrily, stomping through the jungles. It was ridiculous how thick these jungles were. You’d think that we’d have cleared out some kind of paths, right? Wrong. Why? ‘Cause we’re some lazy asses who know our way around the frickin’ island. Well, hopefully Adam and Derek are doing better than Aaron and I. ’Course they are! And why? Because they’re frickin’ geniuses who know how to keep track of a couple of girls, I think sarcastically, sinking into the soil.

I could hear footsteps, and resurface just to see Derek running with a potato sack. I stare at him oddly a moment, rolling my eyes.

“Derek, you’re such an idiot. What are you gonna do with a frickin’ sack of potatoes? Speaking of which, where the hell did you get that frickin’ thing?!”, I say, staring at him oddly.

“It’s not full of potatoes.”

“Yeah!”, I hear that fire chick yell from inside of the sack.

“Okay … ?”, I say unsurely, shrugging. “Good luck!”

“Jackass!!!”, that fire-chick growls.

“Funny, that’s what Jessalyn calls me.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Okay, enough chit-chat. I’m gonna go find a place for Adelaide.”, Derek says, rolling his eyes as he starts running.

“If you run into Jessalyn and that water-chick, could you tell me?!!!!”, I yell behind him.

“No!!!”

Well, at least he’s honest. Hey, they’re my brothers! Did you expect us to be perfect? You must have some imagination if you thought that. Either that, or you never had a brother. Nah, you’re just insane.

Okay, off topic … I start walking through this crappy endless jungle that keeps making me think, Why the hell is there so much forests here? And I know. Crappy question. But I’m not the smartest, okay? Would I be looking through this damned island for two elemental chicks if I were smart? ‘Kay. Scratch that. That was frickin’ moronic. And yes, moronic is in fact a word. Look it up. LOOK IT UP I FRICKIN’ SAY!!!!!

Okay, I have officially gone insane.

Again, off topic.

“Jessalyn?!!!”, I yell, feeling like the true idiot I am.

“I think she’s dead.”, that water-chick mutters, as I see them.

Dead?!!!!!”, I yell.

“She won’t wake up.”

“But she’s breathing,” I say stubbornly.

“Damn you’re annoying. No wonder Jessalyn fainted. This way she can get away from you.”, Mary — no, it was Sunny, I’m sure — says, rolling her eyes.

“Ah, there y’all are,” Aaron says, wiping at his face. Who knows what happened there. Maybe he ran into a monkey and it peed on his face ...

“Yeah, and Jessalyn won’t wake up.”, Sunny says, rolling her eyes. I actually think I could get along with this chick.

“C’mon, Jessalyn, you better frickin’ wake up. Or I’m so gonna kiss you.”, I say gravely, staring over her with a smirk. Her eyes open abruptly, her grey eyes with the dark green and brown specks in them. I smirk, as she scoots away from me quickly.

“That’s probably the most disgusting moment that I never wanna relive.”

“He kissed you?!!”, Sunny yells, shocked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good? Bad? Comment?