Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Adam's Anger, Terra's escape. Another deception in the wake.

Adam was confused, to put it bluntly. Sunny and Idiot sibling #1 had disappeared. Then Bryan and that other chick.

The world was splitting apart, for god's sake! Everyone was being completely dense about this. And where the hell were Derek and the fire chick?!

Just then he walked into a small space that was pretty full of people. The whole group was there; in chaos. Then the most random of things happened; Derek and Adelaide were rolling downhill through the clearing. Derek was screaming how he wished he had been able to bang the chick and how she was a huge pain in the ass.

Typical Derek stuff.

But as Adam looked around the group, he couldn't stop fidgeting. Then he had a sickening realization.

"You're all falling for each other!" His voice became aghast, as he looked at his brothers accusingly. "You fucking Idiots! You're all falling in love!"

He couldn't help the slight teasing tone that mixed in his voice. And despite himself, he felt hypocritical. Because he knew he had felt a longing for Terra too. But he was smart enough and dedicated enough to ignore it for what had to be done. He studied his brothers, looking at Derek first. He didn't seem completely lovesick, and it seemed he still had sight of the mission. The girls had to be collected, and eventually...killed.

He took a sigh, "We're supposed to be capturing and killing them! Not tending to their every whims, every needs, like some lovesick idiots!" He was practically yelling now, inching closer to the group. He felt bad, coming off as such a dick, but it was just the way he was. A strong, thick headed kid. The girls gawked at him, with open distaste, slowly forming a defensive-like position.

His brothers looked confused, seemingly against attacking their own brother.

"Are you all just complete idiots? What about our mission! All of our training!"

He heard one girl mutter something, but he was suddenly distracted. Someone was coming, and as realization hit him he gasped in shock.

It couldn't be.

But it was.

Terra walked out of the trees to where everyone was. She looked at them, a childlike curiosity on her childish face.

"Hello...W-who are you all?She asked, looking over the boys and girls surrounding her. She let her eyes focus on the one boy who stood slightly separated from the group. He gawked at her, looking dumbfounded. Then a smug smile spread on his face and he rushed to Terra's side.

"There you are! I was worried! Did they harm you?" He looked angrily at Sunny, Adelaide and Jessalyn; getting in a protective stance between them and Terra. "It's Adam, remember? They kidnapped you! And were attempting the same with me and my brothers!"

Terra just stood there as a chorus of gasps echoed through everyone. The girls looked infuriated, as Adam kept standing there, His face was a perfect mask of feigned sincerity.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK! So, I had written this in my notebook. The part with Adams POV, then Terra's. But I though t it just fit better with half of Terra's.

Review, subscribe, whatnot!

its not so good, but oh well. :/

Ha ha.