Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Adam...since when are you the treaty type...?

Terra watched in horror as Bryan's body plummeted to the earth. She wanted to stir the wind, carry him safely down. Create a cushion of air to save him. But as she lifted her arm up a hand clamped on her wrist, stopping her. She looked at Adam with worried eyes, and she saw that he was indeed scared for his brothers safety. But, why didn't he help.

"Just wait." He murmured, as his brother landed with a sickening thud.

Terra turned back to the watch the scene play out. She glared at the Earth female, sickened. How could she have done that?! It was horrid. And she was supposed to be a good person? Terra's friend. It was starting to seem unlikely. But then her attention was diverted to the fire girl. She smiled in approval of this new idea.

Adam loosened his grip on Terra, lowering their hands. He looked at Adelaide, debating her sincerity. She was right. They were going to have to cooperate, no matter how bad the idea appealed to him.

He saw that someone was trying to combine all the elements together, and though the idea seemed childish to him, he was about to add the gust of air. But surprisingly, Terra had beat him to it.

He coughed, trying to catch everyone's attention.

"I..Think fire girls right. Its not going to help having us all dead when something odds going on. I'm willing to truce."

About everyone, except for Terra, started at him dumbfounded, shocked, and awed. It seemed they had made him out to be a douche. And his brothers didn't really know Adam for being the surrendering type.

Terra, however, had a huge smile. Then Derek broke in with his rant on how cheesy it was.

Well, it WAS cheesy.

Then Adelaide passed out, oddly enough, and one of the females begins attacking him.

It was all, very, well....Odd.
♠ ♠ ♠
well, I was pretty much going in the same direction as Rin was thinking...But i'll change my chapter if need be it.

I just wanted to get the wind peoples view on the situations.

Terra's not to happy with Jess's actions.....Though they are somewhat justified, i guess xD

Shocking, Adam's COOPERATING?! I know, huh?(Quote George Lopez xD)

So, yeah. Enjoy.

For these are becoming a series of unfortunate events in Adam's mind xD

Ok. I gotta stop.