Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Derek - Working Together

Derek was extremely unsure of what to do.

His fire-pal was unconscious, all the other girls were going crazy, Adam had a confused look on his face, and Bryan was still recovering.

He figured he might as well try and revive Adelaide. That would at least get the girls off his back.

"Here's a good plan for you guys - MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED GOING FUCKING NUTS YOU COULD HELP REVIVE ADELAIDE! And I didn't do it on purpose. It's some weird ass fire burn crap. Your friend was right - we need to figure all of this out by actually getting along. so stop tying to kill me!" Derek through his latest attacker, Jess, and threw her off him.

He lifted Adelaide off the jungle floor, and rested her atop a log covered in moss. he figured that's be a little more comfortable for when she woke up.

"Maybe some water would help her, you know, jolt awake." He didn't look up as he spoke, and knew his wish had been granted when several gallons of water poured all over Adelaide and him.

He twitched - working together was NOT going to be easy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, so my shift key is still broken, so i dont update as often because its annoying to use one shift key, but i might be getting a laptop this week, so ill be able to use both shift keys, not just one.

so its short, and it kinda sucks, i know, but there havent been updates in a while, so i figured i should do something

erin