Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Like a small puppy.

Adam was seriously getting a headache. He'd never been around a group as large or irritating as this.

Not even when he went to that boarding school in London. And London has its fair share of hyper loud mouthed teens, just saying.

So, Jessalyn seems to be smart, at least; she thought enough to save food. Someone screams in the fire wielders ear and she wakes up; mainly because she thought we had Oreo's.

The annoyed and irritated boy slumped against a tree, picking up some leaves and using his bending to make a palm sized tornado. He noticed the girls get into attack positions and a smirk crossed his face; at least they had decent reflex's.

"Relax girlie's, I'm just bored is all. Last I checked its not a crime to entertain yourself. Now, is it?"

They relaxed slightly, going back to their business. Adam gave an exasperated sigh- What were they supposed to do next? They agreed on a truce to figure out what was going on, but so far they knew squat. Bryan passed him some blueberries, which Adam really never liked, and passed em to Terra. He wondered how long her amnesia would last, and if she always was so...calm. She happily ate the berries, not even caring to inspect if they were safe. She finished her share of food and kneeled next to Adam, sitting by his side. It made him think of a Housebroken puppy.

At the moment, he was the only one she really felt safe enough to trust. He was the only one she remembered. And she still thought poorly of the earth girl for her stunt with Bryan. She watched the male Air elemental play with a small tornado, and slowly reached her arm out to clasp her hand over it; making a gust of wind blow in everyone's face.

It was somewhat unusual, especially the fact that Adam began laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it sucks -_-

And just a note, Terra's personality right now is actually a little unusual. She's generally a carefree person, but she's also very cautious. So being so not cautious is unusual for her. :x if that makes sense.