Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Adelaide: Waking Up From Being Dead

Being unconscious this time was weird. When I fell from the sky, everything was just black, and I just... woke up.

Thus time around, however, I was dreaming. And the eight of us were in some big-ass house, sitting on the floor in a big circle. But the thing was, the house was completely white. No color anywhere, just white. White shag rugs, white beanbags, no TV, white picture frames with empty white canvases, white tiles, a shiny white counter top with a white bowl full of white marshmallows.

Another odd thing was that we were all wearing different colors. The air duo, Adam and Terra had on pale blue clothes. Adam had light wash jeans and a pale sweatshirt, and Terra was in a light wash denim miniskirt and and over-sized off the shoulder light blue tee shirt with pale blue tights and pale blue Converse. Jess and Bryan wore brown and green,her in a white and brown floral print minidress and him in khaki shorts and a green tee. Sunny and Aaron wore dark, royal blue - she had on denim dark wash capris and a matching dark blue polo, and Aaron wore a pair of navy gym shorts and a solid navy T-shirt.

But Derek and I were not wearing red or orange for fire - we were both wearing black. He had on an all-black tux with a black vest, tie, and cummerbund, and I had on this weird black dress, kind of like the girl in the Helena music video (link in author's note). It was strapless and black on top, with this lace around the top of the dress that went across my chest and it ended mid-thigh with black taffeta, almost tutu like thing coming down. My hair was up and my face was covered by a lace pull down thing that came from this black headband.

Derek and I looked at each other, and he leaned down to me, thought he was going to kiss me or something, but he leaned into my ear and whispered "You'll figure it out soon enough" before walking over to an all white box and sitting inside. I noticed the six others walk over to the box and get on their knees. Creeped out, I slowly crossed the white room to the white box in my black dress and looked over to se Derek, lying down with his hands crossed over him, eyes closed.

He was dead, and the box was a coffin.

But it wasn't a normal coffin - it was a double coffin. And I felt myself being sucked inside and it was cold and I kept seeing Derek, but dead, when all of a sudden I heard...

"...OREOS..." and Jess' voice. I opened my eyes, seeing I was still alive and on the forest floor.

That was the creepiest dream I had ever had.
((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((()))))))))))

I didn't want to sleep. I didn't want to finish my dream, in the black dress.

I refused to go near Derek, and I sensed he knew that because we remained as far away as possible, but he kept shooting me glances and weird looks that let me know he knew something was wrong.

Making sure everyone was asleep, I went towards the ring of rocks where the previous fire had died hours ago, and lit a new one. I had never been big on crying (the last time I cried was in third grade when my grandma died), but the whole situation, the powers, the fall, and now the dream, just got to me so much that I started sobbing.

I was so preoccupied with crying that I didn't hear Bryan wake up and come sit next to me without a word.

I also didn't notice Derek, on the other side of the clearing, looking at me. I didn't know he was an insomniac who was afraid to sleep. Because of dreams like the one I had had.
♠ ♠ ♠
dress video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSNKCfxcYvE - the girl who comes out of a coffin

now, this is weird, I know, but i thought it was cool. if you like it, comment, if you hate it comment, if you want a cookie, comment, XD

I GOT A LAPTOP!!!!

~ERIN