Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Dreams and Thoughts

Terra lay sleeping soundly on the floor, her face contorted into what seemed determined concentration. She bit her lip, a habit she'd had since childhood.

One that Adam seemed to share with her; for he was doing the exact same, despite the fact he was actually awake. It was so unlike him, his mind was somewhere so far off than to the situation before him.

He looked at the stars, which were fading with the slowly rising sun. He thought, because that's just what he did. Always thinking, planning, processing. Did they really have to kill them? Dad hadn't said exactly that, right? There was always a loophole.

He shifted uncomfortably, staring hard at some inconsistent tree. What was going on? Why was he defending them?! He sighed, staring with angst at that tree. Maybe if I stare long enough I'll magically gain Derek's ability and it'll blow up in flames with my frustration.'

But, of course, it didn't. Though, the wind did actually begin to pick up. Below him Terra shook, slightly chilled. He stared down at her wondering what she was so concentrated on.

Terra was back at that cave like place. Still in her tank and panties, cold from the air. Her slightly ashen Hair flew in swirls around her, strands landing on her lips that she plucked off and brushed aside. She stared at the ground for what seemed forever, staring at the rock there. Yet...It wasn't rock. It was too smooth to be the rock of the cave, and she felt drawn to it. She kneeled and slid her hand against the smooth surface, then suddenly was looking at her reflection. Or, Adam's actually. She let out a shriek of shock, then looked back in the makeshift mirror. It was her, not Adam this time. She shuddered. Adam had looked so harsh, cold, distant...

She shook her head, trying to drown the thought. Her head pounded, and she looked up at the sky, a unusual appearance to it. There was the sun, bright and shining, yet it looked like it should have been setting about now. Stars shone brightly. It was like a different universe, something surreal and alien.

The pain in her temple increased, becoming sharper and more defined. Right on the back of her neck, at her nerve point.

She whimpered, trying, trying so hard to remember.

She was shooken awake by a movement, her back hitting the earthy ground. She looked to see Adam storm out of the clearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wonder what got Adam pissed? I had originally planned on making her remember in this chapter, but I'll string it along one more round ;) Maybe the others could secretly try to get her to remember? Maybe hit her again with the rock, that might do it.

My brains wierd right now x_x sorry guys xD

Edit:

Guys! I made a pol! lol. Vote your favorite character!