Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Jessalyn: “Sunny, I swear that if you die I will personally *** all of these jackasses,” and that

“Sunny, I swear that if you die I will personally murder all of these jackasses,” and that made Bryan, Derek, and Adam exchange glances, obviously aware that even though I was crying I was dead serious. It looked like Aaron was the only one trying to save her with Adelaide and me. “Are you just gonna stand there like Adelaide in the morning —”

“HEY!”

“— or are you gonna help?! Get some herbs or something!” I say angrily, shaking Sunny violently. “Come on, Sunny!! If you’re awake then I’m SO GONNA KILL YOU!!”

“You’re not gonna kill her,” Adelaide says like a know-it-all. “You’d just never let her live it down with some payback.” — That’s something I’d do.

“Yeah, probably,” I say, lifting up her wrist. “It’s broken.”

“How can you tell?” Derek asks, raising an eyebrow.

“Umm, I dunno, Sherlock!” I say sarcastically. “I don’t think her wrist is supposed to be able to bend like this!”

Aaron flinches at my venomous tone, but I was far from caring. These jackasses have been nothing but trouble for Adelaide, Sunny, Terra, and me since we first found them. I looked around, jumping to my feet. I run through the forests, desperate to find something for Sunny.

But, then I felt my feet sinking deeply into the ground beneath me, the air being sucked out of me. The scream I tried to submerge vanished in my throat as I rapidly sunk deeper into the ground. I used every ounce I had left to leave a message of some kind for anyone. If anyone found me again, as the dirt ate me alive, burying so deep that I’m sure no one could escape.