Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Untitled

I am so confused. Sunny may or may not be dead, and everyone's going crazy. Jess is basically blaming all the guys for Sunny's state of being, but I don't really think it's their fault. I don't really blame anyone anymore. I'm so over this fighting with the guys - it gets us nowhere. I honestly think that we should settle the most pressing matters - Sunny's alive-ness and Terra's Alzheimer's - and then think about killing each other.

I was trying to get my thoughts across to these people when out of nowhere I hear a scream like none I'd ever heard before. I swear, she screamed so loud and so high pitched that only dolphins in China could have possibly heard her.

"JESSICA!" I screamed and ran over to her, looking down into the dirt that was practically eating her alive, like a really fat guy at a McDonald's. I could feel my palms heat up, but I knew that at that moment, there was nothing I could possibly do. My best friend since practically forever was about to enter the Earth's mantle and probably melt, and I couldn't do anything. The only person who had an element who could move the rock, Terra, was in LSD forgetful land at the worst time possible. What was I supposed to do?

I broke down, and cried. Not the worst part, even.

I cried onto Derek.

And let me just say, he's extremely comfortable to cry into.
♠ ♠ ♠
more later!!! Didn't want you guys to think I died! I have the rest planned out, but my friend is coming over now so I can't finish it now.