Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Obtuse, Moronic, Element wielding Idiots

It was pretty obvious that everyone was basically overreacting. The girl, who's name Terra had seemingly forgotten, was more-so just simple-Unconscious. If her life was truly in danger was beyond Terra, but the air whistling in and out of her mouth seemed reason enough to believe she at least had function of her lungs, whatever little, and that meant that as of now her heart was still beating.

Terra was starting to get very, seriously annoyed by the lack of control, and little common sense, this small group of people posed. She was upset that Adam, her only link to her memory, was nowhere to be found. She tried to see the female, who was being crowded by the others, and was overcome by a surge of anger. They were so OBTUSE! Screaming at each other was NOT going to help anyone. Crying over her, screaming out her name, slapping her gently on the cheek...it happened before she realized it. The sound of bodies hitting the floor, small whimpers of shock and pain, leaves floating seamlessly to the ground. The loud gush of wind was dying down, and Terra realized that everything was finally, finally quite, and she could think. Now...she looked up to see her supposed sisters/attackers sprawled around, hair untidy, and the boys staring at her in shock. She let out a huff, standing slowly, and made her way to the unconscious girl. The boy who had brought her was still clinging fiercely to her, tear stains rolling over his cheek, and his hair wind blown back.

She stared fiercely at him for a long, painful second, and he gulped while returning the look. With her now emerald eyes, with the tint of Grey that hid delicately behind them, gave her a strikingly similar appearance to Adam. Her air of knowledge, breath of confidence, ensured this. Her voice came out harshly, dry from misuse, "Bring a container full of water, as many as possible. Get your fire wielding brother and have him heat it up." She turned to Bryan, the one she remembered as Earth, and noticed that the counterpart was nowhere to be seen. She didn't really care, or didn't wan't to, but a sick feeling was rooting itself to her stomach. "Try to make a cot of plants and earth to lay her down on. Make sure she's leveled." She nodded to herself, then said all-knowingly, "I'll find out where the others went and get their asses back over here; also, i'll get something for her wrist if it truly is broken."

They gawked, hesitated, stayed.

"GO!"

They went.
♠ ♠ ♠
My god! Terra is sounding a lot like Adam now, isn't she? :O

I got this great idea about how Terra gains her memory back, the drama which entails to follow, and a certain shocker I think readers will like(which would be nice if we actually got some FEEDBACK >p)

I want to message them it :P

I hate how I have a lot of Typos I keep missing -_-