Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Bryan: What’s going on?

Damn it all. Jessalyn’s been sucked into the ground and I can’t even seem to make a simple pebble float up into the air! Talk about lame.

“What do we do now?” I ask angrily, dropping the herbs and junk I found near that wind-chic.

“We heal her.”

“WHAT ABOUT JESSALYN?!!!!”

“Well, we’re not gonna be much help if one of us is unconscious, now are we?” That fire-chic says like a smart-ass.

“I don’t give crap. Something’s up.”

“Well, no duh, Bryan,” Adam says, rolling his eyes, “But, what’s there to do for her? Yah know, other than wait for her to show up laughing.”

“Jessalyn doesn’t do that,” fire-chic says angrily, “She wouldn’t fake that!”

“How would you know?” Derek asks, obviously skeptical.

“STOP IT!!!!” Air-chic says, standing in the middle of all of us. “This isn’t going to solve anything! Lets just focus on making sure she’s okay.” She pointed to water-chic. “Then we’ll try helping that other girl.”

“Fine.” We all grumble and glare around, before finally getting to work.

♣ ♣ ♣

Well, twilight came. Now, me being the true lazy-ass that I am have hardly done anything all day. Seriously. I’ve been sitting at the top of a palm tree all day, drinking cocoanuts and just wasting the day like a lazy-ass-son-of-a-gun.

I kept thinking of Jessalyn. Why did she sink into the ground like that? It sure didn’t seem like some kind of sick joke. She seemed like she was honestly scared.

Damn.

What’s going on?