Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Well, isn't that just HILARIOUS.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. And another. And another.

Hey, look at that! I'm hyperventilating. That's bad, right?

No big. I'm cool with dying. Wouldn't it be great if I could drown? That'd be some pretty fancy shiz.

I feel so...lost without Sunny. This world is so empty and dark without her. I feel out of place. This is really tense and awkward for a life. I take a deep breath and turn and jump into the ocean. The icy cold water calms me. I slowly sink underwater and panic for a minute.

Intentionally inhaling water isn't easy, okay?! Cut me some slack. But eventually it works out, and I'm breathing. I swim deeper and deeper until I can't see my hand in front of my face anymore.

But that's all right. I like to be here. I try not to think. I close my eyes.

I heard if you go deep enough underwater you'll automatically die.

Sadly, that won't work for me.

I close my eyes. I swear, I can hear Sunny's voice.

"Aaron! Aaron, stop it! You're being an idiot!"

I smile despite trying to kill myself.

"Aaron..Come on, Aaron. What is dying going to prove?"

Then, oddly enough, I hear Derek's voice.

"Well, you could jump in there and save him," he says bluntly.

"No. I'm not getting wet."

Typical Sunny. Maybe I'm getting closer to where she is. You know. The "Afterworld."

Where everything's all shiny and pretty and made of gold. Like gold streets.

I'd scrape up some of that shiz and get rich.

That'd be amazing.

"It's now or never," Derek says seriously.

"Okay." Sunny's voice is shaky but determined. "Okay, I'll go."

I hear a splash, and everything goes black.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry, guys, I'm a failure, and this is terrible. I'll get back and track, I promise.

~To other authors, I'm back, by the way. And I'm really sorry!~

tori