Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Get It Through Your Head!

"I hate you, you know. L-l-l-like a lot! You may be all nice now, b-but you really suck as a human being. Bastard." I snffle, truly revealing that I am sobbing into his shoulder for the second time today. "And if you tell anyone about me c-c-crying I will cut your balls off and then grind them and put them into a salad that I will force feed to you."

"Ow, girl. Shit!" Derek laughed and put his arm behind me. "C'mon, Addie. Crying isn't such a horrible thing for girls to do. Unless they happen to be sitting next a guy. Then you should never cry."

This made me wipe my eyes and resume my angry-Adelaide face. "Seriously? I appreciate your oh-so-kind gestures, I really do." I stood up, brushing dirt and leaves from my butt. Sarcasm oozed from my words.

"Listen. We all have reasons to cry. One of my best friends just attempted suicide and is now currently on the floor of the forest or jungle or whatever the hell this group of trees is called. HE's in some sort of delerium over one of you! If anyone is upset it should be me."

The got him a fire smack of epic proportions. He couldn't completel feel he effects of it, seeing as how he's the same element as I am, but I was too angry to be able to control my fire. "You are so fucking pompous! You think you are so fucking important! It is truly amazing him far your head is up your own ass! Listen, Derek. There is a reason me and my best friends are here. And we are going to find out why, and then we are going home. I cannot stand the sight of you, the look of you, even the smell of you pisses me off! Well truth is, babe, no one even cares that much about you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, while my passion for this argument threw me to get into his face.

"Oh REALLY, love? Take a look in the mirror and you'll see. We're the same fucking person! I'm the way that I am to protect my family, and so are you! We are both arrogant and selfish but only in a way that helps who we love. Adelaide, we're a different breed of person! Just get it through your head!"

He turned and walked away, leaving me speechless, angry, and taken aback all at the same time.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm back!
______
Oh and I edited this a little late. I posted it from my iPod and I never realized how shitty the grammar/spelling/overall typing was.
So yea :)