Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Dance on Air

The fire was creeping up on me, I couldn't tell where any of my sisters were, and the smoke was getting thicker.

You know the saying woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Try the wrong side of the world. Normally I would wake up to the amazing England, to my sisters blasting music and being their annoying but loving selves. Today, however, I wake up on an island in I don't know where; and am about to be burned alive. I have the best luck, don't I?

Alright, I just have to remain calm. Easy enough. From what I could see, I was the only one in the tree house. The smoke was already making me about to pass out, and for all I know my sisters are...dead.

That idea alone made me shudder.

The smoke stings my eyes, and breathings impossible. My body falls to the floor, my skin burning as the fire is practically at arms length away.

"Crap, what's going on?!" I scream, uselessly. No one can even hear me.

And suddenly, I'm in the air! No, I'm not kidding, I.am.in.the.freaking.air. You'd think that'd creep me out, right?

Nope.

Its the most amazing thing I've ever felt. But when I look to see how this happened, I let out a huge shriek. As we land with an umph, I'm staring at the face of a boy I've never met. And he doesn't look to thrilled to see me either.

He drops me on the floor, the wind picking up and starts screaming. Yet around us, its completely calm.

"Your coming with me." He looks at me, measuring my reaction.

"What? W-where? Who are you...how'd you fly like that? It was amazing!"

He gives me a skeptical look, then scoffs. "So I was right all along..I told those guys that you'd be completely stupid!"

I give him an incredulous look, my face burning in embarrassment and anger. "What'd you say?!"

The boy gives an agitated sigh before grabbing my wrist, tugging me forcefully some place I don't know where.

"Get. Away. From. Me!" I shove him away, but instead of a meek little shove, he goes flying into a tree. I stare in shock and amazement as he glares at me through messy dark hair. He makes no move towards me, and I process what just happened.

For some reason, a small shove just made him fall ten feet back. Either I have super strength, am really lucky, or some weird shiz is going on. I scan his features, trying to figure what my chances of running away are. I need to check on my sisters, considering by what creeper said that he wasn't the only guy here. He's lean, and skinny, but not bad in fitness. He'd easily catch me. And then I reach his eyes.

Grey, just like mine, without the green tint. They're mesmerizing.

All thoughts of running are temporarily thrust out of my mind, replaced by what I'm seeing and looking at right now.

A boy who controls air, who knows something I don't; and captivates me to the extent i'm being slowly drawn in.

He gives me a smirk, suddenly appearing in front of my face; a small gust of wind throwing my ash brown hair back to where we both glare at each other intensely.

"Your coming with me." He says through gritted teeth.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! I finally got posted! >D Hope you like. Not as epic as I hoped -w- Lol. So yeah, comment! Please! Tell me how sucky I am!