Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Sunny

I opened my eyes slowly, just like I do every morning. I was surprised that I wasn't being jumped by my little brother Jodie. (Hey, I didn't name him.)

"OH MY GOD, WHERE AM I?!"

I sat up to realize that my friends Adelaide, Terra, and Jessalyn were all gone.

Wow, I would be the last person to wake up.

Then I realized that I wasn't in England. That's where I'd went to bed, after giggling for hours with my three best friends... I slowly climbed out of the tree house, just to have a spray of water shot directly in my face.

"WHAT THE HECK?! WHO DID THAT?!" I rubbed the water out of my eyes to see a guy with icy deep blue eyes and curly blond hair looking at me with hostility. A shot of fear went through my body. Where were my best friends when I needed them most?!

"Where did you come from? How did you get here?!" the boy asked, with constant sprays of water in my face.

"Would you stop?! *gurgle* I can't really *gurgle* answer you when *gurgle* you keep squirting water *gurgle* in my face!" My fury grew. Who did this guy think he was? I tried to keep calm, but counting down from ten didn't work this time.

All of a sudden, the guy is pinned against a tree by water shooting out of my fingertips. Well how does that work?! Oh, well, I can interrogate him now.

"Where did you come from?" I asked. I wasn't sugarcoating anything now.

His eyes narrowed.

"I don't have to tell you anything." he said. I squirted him directly in the face with icy water. He stiffened when the water hit him in the face, but he didn't say anything.

"Are you ready to answer me now?"

He glared even more furiously at me. I shot him again in the face with colder water.

"Was that a "no,"?"

He said nothing, just staring at me.

"I could do this for hours, I know you don't really enjoy this." He still wouldn't answer me. I used stronger forces of water; they hit him so hard that it almost bruised his skin. Then, for some reason, he laughs.

"You haven't got the guts to really hurt me, do you?" he asks, breaking through the hold and blasting me through the air. I land on my back, the breath knocked out of me. I cough a few times. This guy definitely has more experience than I do, I thought.

I stood up slowly, my legs shaking.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you dead," he said simply.

At least he was blunt about it.