Status: Group Project; Active

Island

Aaron

Why did she have to come here? Onto our land, our territory? I knew there were more of them. Where? What elements did they control? Why did she have to have the power to control water, just like me? I mean, there had to be some reason...

Not that I necessarily minded, I mean, I guess it's cool to have an elemental twin. But it's creepy, I mean she almost looks like me. She's got the curly blond hair and the icy blue eyes. It's freaky.

She was kind of hot, though. Especially when she was mad. But I still wanted to know why they're here, why they had to invade our space. We had to kill them. I actually almost wanted to kill her.

I towered over her. She looked so scared, curled up there on the ground. Her fear was obvious in her eyes. I wanted to hold her in my arms and make it better. Wait, what?!

"There's more of you." It wasn't a question. She refused to answer. "Where are they?"

"I don't know," she said. She looked me straight in the eyes.

"Don't lie to me," I said.

"I'm not lying," she said. "I honestly have no idea where they are."

I realized she wasn't lying. She honestly had no idea where they were, she'd be of no help to me.

"Well, that's just fricking great," I muttered. I hoped my brothers had more luck than I had.

"Isn't it?" she muttered. I realized she was looking for them, too.

"You're coming with me," I said, reaching out a hand to pull her up off the ground. She looked up at me, incredulity in her eyes. "Come on, get up. We're going to find them."

She looked shocked, but she reached for my hand. I pulled her up off the ground.

"What's your name?" she asked.

"Aaron," I said. "What's yours?"

"You don't need to know," she said. I raised an eyebrow. This girl intrigued me. It actually bugged me that I didn't know what her name was.

"Come on, tell me your name," I begged. I couldn't believe I was begging. She laughed. It was the most amazing sound I had ever heard.

"You're begging?" she said, with another laugh. "You're begging to know my name."

"I am," I said. "And it doesn't happen often, so you should cut me some slack."

"Sunny," she said.

"Sunny," I said, just echoing her. "I like it. It suits you."

She shrugged. "I guess. I hope they're okay."

"Who?"

"My friends."

"Do they have names?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot.

"No, of course not. Why would they have names?" she said, sarcastically. Then she rolled her eyes. Wow, this girl was turning my mind into mush.

What the hell was she doing to me?!

I refused to be impacted by her. Do you hear me?! I refused.

Not that I really had a choice...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, Aaron's POV!