Status: It might be slow, but it's still active![: Comment&subscribe please!

I Spill My Heart From Coast to Coast

She Thinks That Nobody Cares About Her Problems.

“What the fuck?!” I heard someone yell. Okay, maybe not yell, but they were talking pretty loud. I kept my eyes shut, burying my face in the pillow.

“What is it now Alex?” It sounded like Jeremy talking. His voice was shrouded with sleepiness.

“What is she fucking doing here?” The first voice asked, I realized the first voice was a lot closer to me.

“You asked her to sleep with you last night.” Jeremy responded. I pretended to still be asleep, trying desperately to hold onto the last bits of the luxury.

“Well get her out.”

“Alex you’re such a pain in the ass. Just get her out and put her in my bunk.” So the first voice was Alex... “Don’t wake her up.” Jeremy added sternly.

“Alright, alright.” Alex sighed, it sounded like he was climbing off the bunks. I gasped lightly as I felt him pick me up out of the bunks bridal style. “Hey, are you awake?” Alex asked, I should have held the gasp in. In response I went to go grasp his shirt, before realizing it was nonexistent, and snuggled into his chest. “Guess not.” He muttered before placing me in what I was guessing was Jeremy’s bunk. I felt lips being placed against my cheek for a split second; it felt as if it didn’t happen. I heard Alex grunt and walk out of the bunk area quickly. I laid in bed for a while, listening to the other guys wake up before deciding it was safe to ‘wake up’. I walked into the kitchen area, trying to look as sleepy as possible.

“Good morning star shine, the earth says hello.” Jake stated cheerily. I rolled my eyes, walking over to the counter thing and jumping up on it.

“No one wants your ass where we cook.” Alex stated. Everyone was taken back by his comment; I glared at him rubbing my butt against the counter. He glared back.

“You mean where you place the take out and your booze?” The guys started ‘oooohhh’ing and Jake even threw in the ‘want some ice for your burn?’ joke.

“At least it’s drug free.” Everyone went silent. I sat there, not being able to figure how to breathe correctly.

“You’re such an asshole.” I stated pushing pass him and into the bathroom, locking the door behind me and sitting on the toilet. I stayed locked in there for a while, trying to think of what state we were in. There was no way they would let me stay here now.

*Alex’s P.O.V.*

No one spoke as Clarity pushed passed me. Daggers were sent my way from everyone.

“What did I say?” I grumbled, crossing my arms and looking away.

“You’re such a fucking asshole. One minute you’re hugging her, and wanting her to sleep with you, the next you treat her like shit and kick her out of your bunk.” I stood there speechless at Brooks’ words. I was the asshole? It wasn’t my fault she drove me fucking crazy. Damn girl.

“Whatever.” I turned on my heel, storming off to my bunk.

No one even paid attention to the drug comment.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kinda short, but I pretty much promised one for yesterday and missed it, so here's for yesterday. :x
Thank you BlissfulNightmare; for being my pretty much only commenter, and for the comments on every chapter, it means SO much to me.<3
This one is for you. :D
Leave love?