Status: Active as can be! :)

Hello, Sunshine

Falling Apart

Lily's bed sunk as someone laid down, yet Lily didn't budge. She laid still, her breath steady, lost in a deep sleep. Someone put their hand on her shoulder, waking her slightly. She groaned as sunlight filled her eyes.
The person who woke her let out a soft laugh. She turned her head to meet the sight of Brendon. She pushed him away, trying to roll over.
"Oh, no you don't. It's already noon. You aren't sleeping anymore." he said, rolling her back towards him.
She groaned, lifting herself up with her arms. After staring at him for a minute like she was going to kill him, she got out of the bed. She grabbed her clothes and trudged towards the bathroom to jump into a hot shower and getting ready afterward.

She walked down the stairs, going to the kitchen, because that was the only room she heard movement from. When she entered the room, she saw something she wasn't quite expecting.
"Whoa!" she yelled, her eyes widening as Brendon broke apart from the make-out session he was currently having with a young girl. She looked about Lily's age, with short, light brown hair that was pulled into pigtails.
"Uhm....Lil, this is Vanessa. My girlfriend." Brendon said, embarrassed after being rudely interrupted. "Oh yeah." Lily said looking at the girl. "We've talked on the phone before. You know, Bren, since you thought it would be nice for us to kind of get to know each other seeing as I never really came to visit." she smiled.
Since Lily never really got to see her brother, she offered to talk to Nessa. He really liked her. And Lily wanted to know if she was nice. From the first time they talked, they clicked. They had talked a lot more than Brendon knew. They were somewhat friends, yet they never met.
"Hey Lily." Nessa said, laughing. The two hugged. Brendon didn't really understand, but he didn't question it. It was good that they were getting along. The three had breakfast. Nessa and Lily did most of the talking, but Brendon wasn't left out of the conversation.

After breakfast, they started cleaning up. "Hey, would you wanna go to the mall? Brendon told me you haven't left the house since you got here." Nessa asked. Lily glared at her brother, but accepted Vanessa's offer. After they were done cleaning up, the two headed out.

On the drive there, the girls talked and sang along to the music on the radio. They laughed as 'Baby Got Back' blasted through the speakers. They knew all of the words and had a blast singing along.
When they arrived at the mall, they just walked along, trying to figure out where to go.
Lily didn't really want to buy anything, she just knew she should try to get out of the house.
But she did end up buying a few things. Just a few outfits and a new purse. She got a new pair of skinny jeans, which made her happy. She had been needing more.

The girls stopped to get smoothies and then continued walking through the mall. They were talking and laughing, being kind of loud. But they didn't care. They were having fun. They walked happily along until they came to the food court where Lily stopped dead in her tracks.
By the wall, there was a couple. The girl had her arms wrapped around the boys neck as he whispered in her ear. The two couldn't have been more different. The girl looked like she would hang around with Paris Hilton. She had platinum blonde hair and makeup plastered on her face. And her outfit was completely pink. It kind of made Lily want to puke.
The thing that killed her the most though, was the boy. He had light brown hair, and the most adorable brown eyes. He was dressed in skinny jeans and a plain t-shirt. And his smile was unmistakable. She didn't want to believe it, but that boy was none other than Ryan Ross. Lily felt like she could cry.
What made her go overboard was when she saw the two kiss. She felt like she had been punched in the stomach. She turned around, quickly walking away. Nessa followed her, not knowing what was going on. She questioned Lily, trying to at least get a vague answer as to why she had stormed out of the mall. But Lily didn't say a word. She just made her way back to the car, Nessa following her silently.
They got in the car, but Lily still didn't talk. She only rested her head on the window, hot tears streaming down her face and a lump growing in her throat.
When they arrived at the house, Lily stormed up to her room as soon as she entered, completely bypassing Brendon, who asked how the mall was. He saw the tears on his sister's face, looking at Vanessa to see what was up. Nessa just shrugged, saying that Lily wouldn't talk the whole way home.

When Lily got up to her room, she slammed the door shut, throwing herself onto the bed. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she started sobbing uncontrollably, her body trembling. She didn't understand why Ryan would do that. Why would he lead her on if he had a girlfriend? Her mind was racing with so many questions and thoughts, which only made her cry harder.
After about an hour, she had tried to calm herself down. Her sobs had now been reduced to tiny sniffles every now and then. Her eyes were red and she had a headache.
Someone knocked on the door lightly. Her face was buried in her pillow, but she still forced out a muffled "Go away." But they didn't. Of course.
They opened the door slightly, slowly moving into the room. "Brendon, I don't want to talk." Lily mumbled, as he came to sit on the bed. She looked at him, suddenly realizing it wasn't Brendon. Instead, it was the last boy on earth she had wanted to see.
She turned away, burying her face in the pillow again, fresh tears springing to her eyes. Ryan ran his hand through her hair. "What's wrong, babe?" he whispered.
She laughed sarcastically and looked at him, not caring how much of a mess she looked. "Have fun at the mall?" she spat.
Ryan looked down, he had a feeling what she was talking about. But stupidly, he still said "What do you mean?" She glared at him. "You know exactly what I mean." she cried. "You and that, stupid bimbo." Her voice was getting louder, along with her sobbing.
Ryan squeezed his eyes shut. "You don't know what's going on. It's--"
"I don't know what's going on?" Lily yelled. "I think you made it pretty damn clear when you kissed her Ryan!" He shook his head. "Lil, you don't know the whole story..." he attempted to justify his actions, but she wasn't having it.
"What's to know Ryan? You have a girlfriend. And you were just leading me on. I guess it's better that I found out now before anything too serious happened."
"She's not my girlfriend! Lil, you've got it all wrong!" Ryan pleaded.
"You kissed her Ryan! What, do you just go around kissing random girls?" she yelled.
"No, Lily. She kissed me!" he said, causing Lily to laugh. "She's my ex. She was the one that called me yesterday. She wants to get back with me, but I told her that I'm with someone else." he gasped out.
"Really? Well, maybe you shouldn't have told her that, because I'm not so sure you are with someone else." Lily whispered, avoiding Ryan's eyes.
She crawled onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and crying into it.
Ryan just stood in the middle of the room, a blank look on his face. He felt as if he had been shot. He walked over to the bed, trying to put his hand on Lily's arm, but she pulled away. "Lily, please." he begged, trying to get her to look at him.
She resisted the urge of just falling into his arms. It would be too gratifying for him. She wanted to make it clear to him that they weren't okay. Even though she wanted more than anything to give into him.
He fell onto the ground, his back leaning against the bed. He was crying. Something he hadn't done in a really long time. But he couldn't help it. He just wanted to hold Lily in his arms and tell her it would be okay. But he knew it wasn't. He screwed up. And he understood why she was angry.
The door opened, and the two looked up to see Brendon and Nessa staring back at them.
Ryan didn't want Brendon to get in his face, so he jumped up, walking straight past him. He walked down the stairs and out the door into the crisp night, tears streaming down his face, while Lily sat on her bed, her brother and Vanessa trying to comfort her, yet she felt more empty and lonely than she had in a very long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! Lots of updates with this one!!
Feedback, Feedback, Feedback!!
Please, I'd love to know what you all think!
:)