Status: Finally writing again.

I See a Red Door and I Want It Painted Black and Gold

Addison Michaels just moved from Lake Orion, Michigan to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. She is ready to start school to become an EMT at University of Pittsburgh. She will also play softball for the university. She is a figure skater most of the time and she is training for the 2014 Winter Olympics. Her first time on the ice in Pittsburgh was good and she met a new friend.

Leigha Bass who is also a figure skater. She lives in Pittsburgh with her husband. (Jordan Staal) Leigha is also training for the 2014 Winter Olympics. She is going to school for Criminal Justice.

What will happen when Addison and Leigha become closer?
What happens when Addison meets some of the Pittsburgh Penguins?
What will happen when Addison meet Sidney Crosby the face of the Pens?

Just read and see what happens.....

*Disclaimer*
I do not own any of the Red Wings or Penguins. As much as I would love it. And I don't own Leigha because she is my friends creation.

Also, I am still trying to figure out what time frame this is. Because of how I have written this I can't make it real time. I am thinking of making it Fall 2010 some time in October. I should have it figured out soon.
  1. Ice to meet you.
    Addison meets Leigha
  2. Hey Coach!
    Addi starts classes and meets her coach.
  3. Anything you can do I can do better!
    Addison meets the boys.
  4. You're a challenge
  5. You speak my language.
    Addi and Sidney go on their lunch date.
  6. My little tease
    Sidney and Addi hang during the Wings game.
  7. I would be honored to.
    Their first actual date.
  8. Want to play 20 questions?
    Sidney and Addi get to know each other.
  9. I need a sugar daddy.
    Addi and Sidney have dinner with Leigha and Jordan.
  10. How long have I been out?
    Something happens to Addi.
  11. Babe, you look awful.
    Something happens to Addi again.
  12. "Wha mamma?"
    Big Decisions
  13. So much food for such a little body.
    Addi gets to go home.