Boy Did They Have Fun, Behind The Sea

1/1

"Here's the setting: Fashion magazines line the walls now, the walls line the bullet holes!"

I concentrated on the notes I was playing, making sure the chords corresponded with the lyrics, just minding my own business when for probably the fourth time tonight I was attacked by a certain you-know-who. 

And if you don't know who, then I should tell you, that "who" is Brendon Boyd Urie. 

After he finished the line he had practically skipped across the stage, sneaking up on me and kissing my cheek, getting a reaction from the fan girls. The only reason he did it was because he knew there was nothing I could do about it onstage other then inwardly curse at him. 

I mean Seriously. He's been creepily stalking me ever since we first met, that dreadful day when Brent brought him to band practice.

He's always texting me, flirting, and always asking me to be his "boyfriend." 

My answer is the same every time: No. 

Although sometimes it varies to things like, "Hell no." or, "I'm straight dude." Sometimes even "Get the hell away from me."

I would feel bad about that last one, but he's too damn persistent.

I spent the rest of the show staying as far away from him as possible; avoiding his air humping moves and attempts to kiss me. 

It's no wonder there are all these rumors about us "dating" flying around, and all that nasty "fan fiction" crap written by overly obsessed teen age girls. 

Insert eye roll here.

"And a few more of your least favorite things!"

I internally groaned when he sang the note that closed the show. Now we get to go backstage, and he's going to corner me, again. And ask me out, again. And he'll continue to beg before telling me "You'll come around." again. It had become a sad routine. 

We walked to the front of the stage and took our bows. Brendon held onto me a little too closely, and held on longer then necessary. 

As soon as we set foot off stage, I shot for the dressing room, hoping to avoid Brendon at all costs. 

"Ryan!" Fail. My hand had just touched the door knob when that dreadful voice filled my ears. 

"What?" I nearly growled. I reluctantly turned to face him. He had a stupid smile streached across his stupid full lips. 

"Can I talk to you?" 

No. 

"What do you want?" I sighed. 

"I wanted to ask you something…" He said childishly looking down at the floor. 

"No Brendon." I sighed. 

"But you don't even know what I'm going to ask!" He protested.  

"I'm sure I have a pretty good idea." 

"I doubt that." He smiled mischievously. 

"Try me." What the hell am I doing? How come I'm not walking away from him and avoiding any further conversation with him?

He took a deep breath before continuing. "Ryan, will you-"

"No." I cut him off before continuing into the dressing room and locking the door behind me. 

"But why not?!" He whined from the other side of the door. 

"You know why Brendon!" My voice sounded stressed and annoyed. Probably because I was. 

From there I ignored his protests, and collapsed on the small couch letting out an exausted sigh. Just then my phone buzzed. 

If it's Brendon I swear…

1 New Message From Greta.

Hey everyone! Party down at the beach after the show! Meet outside by the telephone pole.

I thought about weather or not I should go. Maybe I could sneak off without Brendon noticing. Although he probably got the text aswell. But who am I to pass up a midnight swim with several other famous people? Maybe if I run into Brendon I'll just get drunk so my normal self won't have to deal with him. Yeah. That's sounds good. 

I texted back a quick reply before quickly hopping in the shower. There was one more band after us so we had some time before beach time.

~*~

I snuck out of the dressing room hoping not to run into Brendon.

"Ryan!" Crap. 

I turned to see Brendon walking towards me with Jon and Spencer. Okay, so at least I wasn't alone with him. 

"Are you going to the beach thing?" He asked.

"Um yeah." I mumbled.

"Cool us too. Let's get going." He pulled me along with them. 

I was sure to walk as far away from Brendon as possible.

~*~

We managed to meet up with everyone without running into any crazy fans, which was amazing.    

After what seemed like a twenty mile hike we finally made it to the beach area. It was pretty isolated, but it was also amazingly gorgeous.  Some how, I managed to break away from brendon and blend into the crowed. I saw him walking around a couple of times,probably looking for me but ignored him and continued talking to one of the dancers on tour with us. 

I had a drink in my hand, and was pretending to laugh at her lame jokes, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brendon sitting around talking to some guy. He had his flirty face on and was batting his eyelashes.I didn't like it. I sucked down my drink and grabbed another. By this time Brendon was laughing at whatever this guy said. At least he's over me now. Maybe now he'll leave me alone.crap. 

I noticed Brendon had a drink in his hand aswell. He usually doesn't take to alcohol well. I wonder how that will turn out.

3rd Person POV 

Six and a half drinks and a bit of weed later, Ryan was a mess. He stumbled over to where Jon and Spencer stood with Brendon. Brendon was hobbling around and looked a little drunk himself. 

"Ohmygod you guys! Oh. My. God." Ryan slurred supporting nearly all of his weight off Spencer's shoulders. 

"What is it Ryan?" Spencer asked, sensing that he had had a little too much to drink. He knew this wouldn't turn out well. 

He motioned them to come closer so he could whisper it. "I think- I think Brennnn- Brendon is a little tinsy bit drunk." He whispered. 

"R-RRRRyann. I'm standing right here." Brendon whispered back. 

"Oh, Oh my god! Brendon HI!!" Ryan exclaimed throwing his arms up in the air and nearly falling over. He would have if Spencer didn't catch him. "THANK YOU SPEEEEE!! You're such a good friend!!" Ryan exclaimed, extremely loud. 

Spencer rolled his eyes and propped him up so he was on his feet again. This time he fell forward on Brendon, who stumbled backwards landing on Jon. 

"I wanna go swimming!" Ryan gasped. 

"Then go swimming." Jon said dully. 

"I don't want to go alone! What if the jellyfish get me!" Ryan protested. 

"Awww don't be silly Ryan! There's no jellyfish in- in the ocean! Es-Especially in the water!" Brendon slurred. 

Ryan thought about it. "Y'know what? Yuuur right. But yur comin' with me. Let's go." Ryan said grabbing a hold of Brendon and pulling him towards the water.

They walked, (or hobbled) over to the shore line, until the water was tickling their feet. It was then that Brendon gasped. 

"I didn't bring a swimsuit!" Brendon exclaimed. 

"Me either..." Ryan trailed off as he thought about it for a second. 

"I know! We should go skinny dipping!" Brendon suggested. 

Ryan nodded before beginning to slip off his clothes. 

"W-wait." Brendon stopped him. "We should go further away so everyone doesn't see us." Brendon whispered very loudly.

"Ohmigod. Yur right." Ryan lent in closer and looked around before whispering, "Again!" Very loudly.  

Ryan grabbed Brendon by the arm and dragged him out of  sight from everyone else, past some bushes and some rocks. 

"Okay, Thisis far enough." Ryan slurred again. Ryan soon shed his clothes and ran out into the water. "Shit! this is cold!" He exclaimed running back on shore. 

"D-Don't be a wimp." Brendon said. He snuck up behind Ryan and pushed him forward until he went back into the water. Ryan stopped dead in his tracks when he got a little above knee deep. 

"It's c-cold!" He whined. Brendon continued to push forward, but Ryan wouldn't move. He gave one last final push, sending them both tumbling over into the water. 

Ryan came up with a gasp. "Oh. My. Fucking. God. This water is freezing!" 

"Qu-quit your complaining." Brendon said giving him a splash. 

"A-Ass-hole." Brendon shivered splashing him back. This began a war between the two that ended up with both of them rolling around in the water. It ended with Brendon practically laying on top of Ryan with him pinned to the ground. 

Then, with both of them still in their drunken state, Brendon leaned down and pressed his lips against the older boy's, in a very sloppy, lustful kiss. 

Ryan, being as drunk as he was, didnt even think to push him off. Instead, he kissed back, enjoying the pleasure gained from the salty kiss against those plump lips. 

The kiss grew more and more heated as they explored eachothers mouths and their hands roamed up and down the other's body.  Soon Ryan rolled over, placing him on top. 

Soon both of them grew harder and harder. 

Brendon reached up to whisper in his ear. "Fuck me." He said quitely, loud enough to be heard over the waves, but quiet enough for it to be known that those words were meant for one person only. The one he's wanted for years. 

"But we dont have any . . ."

"I-It doesn't matter." Brendon spoke more loudly. 

Ryan, being hard to the point that it nearly hurt, obliged. 

Ryan slid in, and there were cries of pain, and loss of innosence. The cries of pain morphed into moans of pleasure, and the innosence of one, was taken by the drunken lust of another. 

~*~

Ryan's POV

I woke up the next morning with a splitting headache. I have no idea how I got back on the bus. I hardly remember a thing. The last thing I remember was talking to one of the Dancers. . . 

I rolled over to get off my bunk when I noticed a sleeping figure placed close to me. I looked closer and realized it was Brendon. 

"He carried you all the way back to the bus." I looked up and saw Jon standing above us. 

"W-What?" I questioned. Why would he do that?

"You got drunk out of your mind last night and ended up passing out on the beach right before we left. He carried you all the way back here." Jon explained further. "It's a good thing you're so light." He smirked before walking off. What happened last night?

Brendon stirred a bit before propping himself up on his elbow and rubbing his eyes.

"Brendon, why are you in my bed?" It sounded colder then I intended. I mean he did carry me for two miles. 

"Well good morning to you too." He said with a yawn. I looked at his smirking face expectantly. 

"Well after I set you down, I pretty much collapsed. You may only be a hundred and ten pounds, but that'd also a hundred and ten pounds to carry for two miles." He explained still a little groggy. 

"Oh. Well, uh. Thanks." I said awkwardly. 

"Anytime." He smiled at me. 

"Uh well, I need to get my aspirin. I have a splitting headache." I motioned for him to move.  He sat up to allow me to move from the bed, but winced and let out a hiss in pain. 

"Um, are you alright?" I asked reluctantly. 

"Um, yeah, just...ah fuck. My ass hurts like hell" He hissed again. 

"Why? Did you fall or something?" I asked. 

He looked at me like I was an oblivious idiot. 

"You- You don't remember..?" He asked.

What the hell was he talking about. 

I thought back to last night. 

I was talking to Dream, then I had a few drinks.... I think I went swimming at one point.... But wait. I didn't have any swim trunks. And my clothes didn't feel all dry and crusty....

Wait. Fuck. Don't tell me...

I went swimming naked.... With someone.... 

Brendon. I think it was Brendon.....

Then it all came rushing back to me. 

The freezing water. 

The splash fight. 

And everything that happened after that.

I sat there staring in shock. 

Nononononononononono. Hell no. There is no way....

"Ryan?! Helloooooo?" Brendon attempted to get my attention, but I was in too much shock to respond. "We better get you some aspirin. I'll be right back." He announced.

Brendon came back with some medicine and a glass of water, and I still hadn't budged. 

"Here, take these." I forced myself to turn my head in his direction, he had a goofy smile on his face and was holding out his hand, where two little pills rested.  

Suddenly I felt naucious. I shot up and pushed passed Brendon, making my way to the bathroom and emptying my stomach's contents into the toilet. 

Now if I was a drama queen, I would probably blame this on the recolection of me having drunk sex with a guy I can't stand. But I guess me puking was really just a symptom of the common hangover. 

"You alright there Ry?" Ugh. There he was again! Why couldn't he just leave me to sulk in the privacy of my bunk? Or bathroom I guess...

"Yeah. I'm fine." I grumbled, pushing past him and running into my bunk area in search of mouthwash.  

"Okay, well, I'm going to go get some breakfast. Anything specific you want?" He asked from somewhere behind me. 

"No." I said bluntly. 

"Mkay, I'll ju7st get you what you normally get." He nearly sang in his overly happy voice. 

Seriously. It's too early in the morning for this. 

Wait, how the hell does he know what I normally get? 

~*~

The bus driver was taking a break, so we were all piled into a parked bus watching a movie. Over the last week or so, Brendon has gotten a thousand times worse. I think he's deluded himself into thinking I was his boyfriend or something. 

He kept reaching over to grab my hand so I had to clench my fist. Then he tried to link arms so i crossed them over my chest. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek and I couldn't stand it anymore. I stood up and stormed into the bunk area, closing the curtian behind me, leaving three confused boys behind. 

Soon someone decided to join me. 

"Hey Ry?" Fuck. "Whats the matter?" Brendon asked. He sat next to me on the bed and grabbed my hand. 

"That!" I exclaimed. "That right there!" I pulled my hand back. "You just don't get it do you? I. Don't. Like. You." I spoke slowly not looking him in the face. "I'm not you're boyfriend. What happened at the beach was nothing more then a drunken mistake! If i could take it back, I would a thousand times in a heat beat!"

"But--" 

"No Brendon, I. Don't. Like. You. I could never like someone like you! You're so fucking annoying . . . I can't take it anymore! Just leave me the fuck alone!" I exclaimed. I hopped off the bed, grabbed my hoodie and stormed out the door. To angry and frustrated to feel bad for obviously hurting him.
 
~*~

I found myself sitting at a bus stop with no intention of actually stepping foot on a bus. I ignored my constantly vibrating phone in my pocket, anf just sat there in the dull light of a street light, with my hood up in a way that no one would recognize me. 

After thinking and some fresh air, I did begin to feel a little bit sorry for talking to him like that. But he had it coming. He just pushed me over the edge is all. Hopefully now, he wont like me as much. He may even hate me. Its for the better I suppose.Or not. 

"There you are! Fucking hell . . ." I looked up to see Spencer standing above me in a red hoodie I recognized as mine. I didn't say anything; I just put my head back down pretending he wasnt there. No doubt he was pissed with me. 

"Don't ignore me Ross. The bus has to leave soon, and you're out here feeling sorry for yourself." I felt him sit next to me. 

"I know." I mumbled. 

There was a pause before he spoke again. 

"You made him cry you know." He said in a less angry voice. He sounded more . . . sad I guess. 

This made me look up. "W-What?" I questioned.

"You heard me."

I sighed. 

"Ryan. He didn't deserve that and you know it. He may be a little annoying, but that boy was absolutly in love with you. And you broke his heart. You made the fucking boy cry. "

I didn't say anything. 

I can't believe I made him cry. I've never seen that overly happy boy cry in my life. He's always so excitable, and caring, and sweet...

Man I'm a dick. I deserve to burn in hell for making him cry. 

"I think you should give him a chance. If he'll talk to you that is..."

I looked at Spencer; guilt flooded through out my body. It was visible in my eyes. 

I thought about it. Really, giving him a chance couldn't be that bad, could it? 

I mean, he is the kind of guy that cares about you, and worries when your sick. He's funny and entertaining,if you don't have your head up your ass like I did. he loves just about everything and everybody, and you have to admit, he is pretty cute. Sure he can be annoying at times, but it's also part of his charm. 

It could just be the guilt talking, but I think Spencer's right. 

"You're right." I mumbled not looking him in the eye. 

"What?" He looked surprised. He was probably expecting an argument, or some sort of rant about how much I dislike him. 

Which, I guess...

Isn't even true. 

"I said, I think your right. I feel like a dick. He didn't deserve that. And, I guess giving it a shot wouldn't be the end of the world..." 

Spencer had a satisfied smirk on his face as he stood up and offered me his hand. 

"I knew you'd come around." 

~*~

"Where is he?" I asked Jon quietly as I stepped back on the bus. 

Jon exhaled before answering. "Hes in his bunk. But I don't think he really wants to see you right now..."

I ignored him and made my way to the bunk area. I pulled back the curtian, and he was all curled up under his blankets  lying on his side. 

"Bren?" I said quietly. 

At first he didn't answer. But eventually he mumbled a quiet, "What do you want?"

I sat down on the bed next to him. 

"Brendon, I wanted to say I'm sorry. What I said before... You didn't deserve that. You've been nothing but nice to me since we've met, and my only excuse is that I'm a dick." 

"You meant it though." He mumbled so quietly I almost didn't hear him. 

"I-I thought about it. A lot. And I realize now, that you had the right idea all a long." I mumbled. He turned to look at me. His eyes were red and puffy, an obvious sign he'd been crying. "Ive just been to busy with y head up my ass to see it." 

"D-Do you mean that?" He asked with the slightest bit of hope glimmering in his eyes. 

"Yeah." I gave him a smile. He sat up and gave me a small smile. I took this oppritunity to pull him in for a hug. "Brendon, I want you to forget everything I said earlier. Because none of it's true. You're an amazing guy, and don't deserve someone as mean and bitchy as me." I whispered in his ear. 

"Um, s-so will you, um, be my boyfriend now?" He asked nervously.

I gave him a small nod and smiled. "Yeah." 

He had the biggest grin I've ever seen on his face. He glowed. He looked as if he'd just won the lottery. 

Although I was hardly a prize. 

I leaned over and gave him a small kiss on the cheek, and I felt his skin grow warm under my lips. 

"I'm sorry for making you cry." I whispered. 

"Its okay. I know how you can repay me." He said with a playful smirk on his face. 

"Oh really now?" I raised my eyebrows. 

"Yeah. Make me some cupcakes." 

I laughed at his humor and pecked him on the lips. We both froze when we realized what I had done. 

He looked at me and slowly leaned in connecting our lips again. They moved softly, but sweetly against mine. I swear sparks flew when he did this. How could I have been so oblivious? I felt so right here. I felt almost like...like I was home.