Status: New...tell me if I should continue this. :]

But I Never Promised You

Why Are We Even Having This Conversation?

We watched movies the rest of the day.

It was now ten o’clock and I was quickly getting tired. I wasn’t sure if it was from getting up at six or breaking my hip. More than likely, it was a combination of both.

Conner had come back to the apartment around six with about twelve applications for various businesses around the area. He was currently sitting at the kitchen counter, filling them out.

I saw the credits rolling for the movie we had been watching.

Rian hit stop on the remote and got up to remove the disk from the player.

“I think I’m going to go to sleep early tonight guys. Big day tomorrow, you know?”

“Alright. Goodnight, Mika,” Zack said, giving me a hug before walking towards the door.

Jack and Rian each gave me a hug before walking after Zack.

Jack, being Jack turned around and waved vigorously before he walked out of the door and into the hallway.

I looked over at Alex. “Are you staying over?”

He nodded. “If that’s alright with you.”

“It’s fine. You can stay up if you want to, but I’m going to go to bed.”

He picked me up out of the recliner and carried me to the bedroom, setting me carefully on the bed. He was about to turn around when I spoke up.

“Alex?”

“Yes, Mika?”

“Will you help me get changed?”

“Sure.”

He walked over and shut the door so Conner wouldn’t look up and accidentally see more of me than he wanted to. Looking through my dresser drawers, he found a pair of pajamas for me to wear.

I had gotten my shirt off and was fumbling with my shorts.

“Okay, I’m going to pick you up. Do you think you could slide your shorts off your butt?”

“I think I can manage that much.”

Carefully, he picked me back up and I was able to slide my shorts down just enough for him to set me back down. He pulled them the rest of the way off. He starting putting my pajamas on my legs as he said, “I’m going to do the same with the pajamas. Do you think you could pull them up?”

I nodded.

He picked me up again and I pulled the pajamas over my butt, setting them right below my hips. Handing me my shirt, I put it on.

“Thank you.”

Alex smiled at me. “You’re welcome, Mika.”

I was able to lay down by myself if I did so slowly. Alex pulled the blankets over my legs up to my chest, allowing me to adjust them as I wished.

Alex stripped down to just his boxers and slid into bed next to me. “Goodnight, Mika.”

“Goodnight Alex.”

I snuggled as close to Alex’s side as I could and quickly fell asleep. Something about him was just so calming to me.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. It was seven o’clock. Too early for me to be up, but I couldn’t go back to sleep if I wanted to make it to my surgery on time.

I nudged Alex. “Alex, it’s time to get up.”

“Five more minutes,” he mumbled before rolling over.

“Alex! You can’t go back to sleep. I have surgery today. I need your help.”

He must have forgotten about that, because as soon as he heard ‘surgery’ he shot up.

“I’m up. What do you need help with?”

I blushed. “Um…showering.”

He smiled at me.

“Don’t look at me like that or I’ll go get Conner’s help. He already agreed to do it.”

He looked shocked. “You asked your brother to help you shower before me.”

“Yes, I did. I know my brother isn’t going to try anything and he can’t really say no to his baby sister.”

“Even though he’s your brother, he probably still finds you attractive.”

I scrunched up my nose. “Don’t say that. Conner isn’t like that.”

“What? Even if you were my sister, I’d probably think that you were attractive.”

“Alex, if you were my brother, I can guarantee you that you wouldn’t find me attractive. Why are we even having this conversation?”

“You…”

“Don’t answer that.” I cut him off.

“But…”

“No. Just help me out of bed and into the shower. I don’t know how much time it’s going to be before I get another one.”

Alex crawled out of bed and walked around to my side and carefully picked me up. He walked me into the bathroom and set me down on the toilet.

“Do you want something to sit on or are you going to stand up in the shower?”

“I want to try standing up, but if that doesn’t work there should be a plastic step ladder type chair in my closet that wouldn’t get ruined by the water.”

Alex went to find the chair and I started to undress.

I was able to get my shirt and bra off without a problem. I had also managed to get my shorts off before Alex got back.

“Mika! I can’t find it,” I heard Alex shout from my room. “Wait, never mind!”

Just as Alex walked into the bathroom with the chair, I had been able to slip the boyshort underwear I had been wearing to the floor.

“Where to you want me to…” Alex started before he dropped the chair.

“Well, I suppose right there would work, but that’s not really where I was thinking that should go.”

I looked up at Alex shyly, noticing him open his mouth to say something before closing it again.

“Cat got your tongue, Gaskarth? If you can’t handle it, go get Conner to help me.”

He shook his head. “I can handle it.”

“Are you sure? It doesn’t seem like it. You couldn’t even hold onto a five pound chair when you walked in here.”

“Minor setbacks. I wasn’t expecting you to be undressed already.”

“If you hadn’t taken five minutes to find the chair, I wouldn’t have been.”

Alex was staring at me and I could see a blush creeping into his cheeks. “You’re beautiful, Mika.”

“Well, I’d be better looking if I didn’t have a huge bruise on my hip. Can you stop staring at me long enough to help me into the shower?”

He swallowed. “I think I can manage that.”

As he bent down to pick me up, I wrapped my arms around his neck to help him carry me. I started giggling slightly as he lifted me off the toilet and into his arms. He had either been thinking dirty thoughts or had just been staring at my naked form long enough that he had started to get hard. His boxers weren’t doing much to hide it.

I could see his cheeks turn visibly redder.

I pulled one arm away from his neck to touch his cheek. “It’s kind of cute.”

He set me down in the shower, turning on the water, keeping his eyes on me the entire time. I was hoping it was to make sure I didn’t fall, but I could easily be incorrect. When he saw I was able to stand up on my own, he quickly darted out of the bathroom, leaving the door open.

“If you need anything, holler at me!”

I smiled and peered out of the shower curtain.

I saw Alex lying on my bed, trying to ignore his erection. I giggled.

“Jack off, you’ll feel better!” I shouted at him.

He looked over at me and blushed again. I closed the shower curtain to start washing my hair.

About thirty seconds later, Alex was in the shower with me, only this time, he had lost his boxers. “I have a better idea,” he whispered into my ear.

His hot breath against my neck sent shivers down my spine. I turned around to face him and his lips crashed onto mine.

He pulled away for a moment. “Please, Mika? I’ll be gentle.”

I hadn’t bothered to openly stare at him like he had been doing to me, but when he said this I instinctively looked down to hide my blush. Just before my eyes settled on the floor of my shower, I caught a glimpse of him out of the corner of my eye. He was pretty big.

I could feel myself getting turned on at the mere thought of him inside me. If it had been two days ago, I would have immediately said yes, but I wasn’t sure how badly this would hurt my hip.

“I don’t know Alex,” I said glancing up at him, just a glimmer of fear in my eyes.

“I won’t hurt you.”

“I know you wouldn’t.” The next part I said in a rushed whisper. If I didn’t say it quickly, I would hold it in and he’d have never known about it. “If I hadn’t broken my hip, I would have said yes already.”

I had barely heard myself over the shower, but for some reason, I know he had caught every word of what I had said.

“If it hurts, I’ll stop.”

I nodded.

He carefully picked me up again and set me against the wall, picking up my left leg and setting it on the edge of the tub. I bit my lip as he did this until the pain subsided. My hip didn’t like being moved.

Kissing me again as he stepped closer, he slowly started to push into me.

It surprised me that it didn’t hurt. In fact, it felt damn good.

When he was done, he kissed me one last time before stepping out of the shower.

I finished washing up and called him back in to help me get dressed.

After I was dressed, it was shortly after eight and time for us to start making our way to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, the end of this chapter pretty much blows, but I wanted to post it before I went to work, so here it is.
Comment please. :]