Status: New...tell me if I should continue this. :]

But I Never Promised You

Welcome to Tokyo

When the movie was over, I could hear a couple more people complaining about their missing bags.

“Okay, Jack. I think it’s time for us to tell them. We only have about an hour before we land. This will give us time to get their bags back to them before we get to the airport.”

“Well, I suppose if we must.”

“Let’s get this over with.”

Jack and I walked to the front of the plane for what felt like the tenth time since we boarded the plane. “Can I have everyone’s attention please?”

“You again? You better make this fast, we’re kind of freaking out right now. All our stuff is gone and we land in like an hour.”

“Well, then you will love and hate what we have to say.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, we know where your stuff is.”

“How?”

“We were the ones who took it. Welcome to the first of many practical jokes from Mika and Jack.”

“And I was just thinking how much I liked you, but I guess I was wrong. You’re going to be just like the rest of the guys from All Time Low.”

“What’s that supposed to mean? Just like the rest of the guys from All Time Low?”

“Well, Alex is a manwhore. Zack is a stuck-up prick who needs to get over himself. Rian is an asshole and Jack is an immature prankster. You are like a mix between all four of them which makes you worse than any of them. It’s no wonder you fit in with them so well, you’re just like them.”

“I don’t know who you think you are, but no one talks to Mika like that. The closest she gets to being like any of us is pulling pranks on people. Which if any of you had a sense of humor wouldn’t take offense to it; you would be laughing, because she schooled all of you. I’ve seen your attempts at a prank and they aren’t nearly half as thought out as hers. She had the whole plane put to sleep and their things stowed away in the storage room. None of you could have pulled that off. You can say whatever you want about Zack, Rian, Alex and I, but don’t start bashing Mika. She doesn’t deserve any ridiculing you could throw at her. Let’s go Mika. We’ll give these rockstars their stuff back and then we won’t bother them again.”

Jack led me to the storeroom and helped me pass back everyone’s bag. I wasn’t exactly sure how the one guys comment put me in such a bad mood so quickly, but I was ready to be off the plane and back in California. The tour hadn’t even officially started and I wanted it to be over. I knew it was a bad idea to agree to this.

By the time we had gotten all the bags passed back out, the plane was just getting ready to land.

I couldn’t wait to get off the metal death trap. It’s almost as if I could feel the wrath of the few people who now hate me just circling above my head, waiting to strike. Soon enough, the announcer came over the speaker system, “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing. We are about to come into the Tokyo airport. Please remain seated and buckled in until the plane has come to a complete stop. Thank you.”

Finally. It was almost time for us to get off the plane. I was almost starting to dread going to the next place, but I would deal with that when the time came. Maybe people will have forgiven me by then.

As soon as everyone had exited the plane, a few people came up to me and apologized for their behavior. As soon as they had their things back and could think straight, they realized it was a really funny prank. They also said if I needed help pulling off another one to let them know. I smiled and thanked them and continued walking into the airport so I could get the rest of my luggage.

I felt someone tap me on the shoulder and I turned around on the hard, plastic chair I was sitting in to see who it was.

“Hey Rian.”

“Are you feeling okay, Mika? You look sort of down.”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I’m just thinking about something one of the drummers said to me on the plane, that’s all. Don’t worry about it.”

“Well, if you’re sure you’re okay.”

“I’m sure, Rian. Thanks for trying to help, though. It means a lot.”

“Anytime, cupcake.”

“Cupcake?”

“Yeah, you are just like Jack and eat lots of junk food. I would call you cheesecake, but it doesn’t sound as good.”

At this I started giggling, “You’re right. It doesn’t sound very good for a nickname.”

I turned back to face the conveyer belt that our luggage would be on still giggling from what Rian had said. I was in a much better mood from just one conversation. It was almost amazing what those boys could do.

After about ten more minutes, I finally saw my luggage and I ran up to grab it. I met my boys by the entrance, as we decided last night, and waited for their manager to come over.

After another ten minutes, he finally arrived to escort us into a taxi to take us to our hotel. The concert wasn’t until tomorrow night, so we had some free time to rest or do whatever else we wanted as long as it was legal. Apparently, the “whatever else we wanted” didn’t include skateboarding for Jack and I. We were told we would have to wait until the day that was specified for it.

Since Jack and I couldn’t break out our new boards just yet, we decided to go for a dip in the pool. After we checked in to our room, we quickly grabbed our suits out of our suitcases and ran down to be the first people in. Of course, the guys from We the King had to show up about point five seconds before us and our dreams were crushed.

“Trying to be the first ones in too?”

“Yeah, they wouldn’t let us go skateboarding, so this was the next best thing.”

“I heard you were pretty good.”

“I’m alright, I guess.”

“Well, maybe I’ll tag along and find out for myself.”

“The more the merrier. Can you board?”

“I can do a few tricks, nothing special.”

“We’ll see who’s better, then.”

“You’re on.”

“Mika’s gonna school you, Travis.”

“Jack, that’s not very sportsmanlike.”

He just stuck his tongue out and jumped in the pool.

I shook my head, but jumped in after him. Staring up at the guys from We the King, I shouted, “Looks like we were the first ones in the pool after all. You snooze you lose boys.”

I swam to the middle of the pool to prepare for the retaliation that was seemingly inevitable.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, it didn't take me five months to update again. YAY!!! I would say I'm on a roll, but I'm not quite yet. So, I'm on a chip instead. That was really lame. I apologize for making you read that.

Speaking of chips though, the french onion sun chips are freaking delicious.

You know the drill...comment/subscribe :]