Status: New...tell me if I should continue this. :]

But I Never Promised You

Boys Are Icky

I looked back and forth between the four guys in front of me and slowly started to back out of the apartment.

“Where do you think you’re going Mika?”

“Anywhere that isn’t around you four,” I replied before turning around and starting to run back to my apartment. Unfortunately, I had locked the door behind me when Jack and I left a moment ago.

I fumbled with my keys to try and get back into my apartment before they could get out of theirs. I had just slid my key into the lock when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

“You’re not leaving just yet,” I heard Alex whisper in my ear.

I swallowed hard, “Why not?”

I could feel Alex’s hot breath on my neck, “I don’t want you to. Please?”

I turned around to look at him, his hands still on my waist. I tried to smile at him, but could only muster half of one, “It depends.”

“On what?” he asked pulling me slowly closer to him.

“What you guys are going to make me do.” I looked down at my feet. I wasn’t sure I wanted to look at him when I heard the answer.

“Just a game,” he said, moving his right hand from around my waist to push my chin up to look him in the eyes.

“What kind of game?” I said, barely above a whisper.

“You’ll find out when you come back to the apartment,” Alex said, tracing my jaw with his fingers, barely touching my skin and sending tingles throughout my body.

“That tickles, Alex.”

He chuckled huskily, “This won’t.”

Alex leaned down and gently placed his lips on mine. My eyes fluttered closed as I kissed him back. Unknowingly, I had placed my hands on his chest, gripping his shirt between my clenched fists. I was pulling him closer.

Alex smiled and pecked my lips, “Someone likes me more than they let on earlier.”

Looking up at him, I said, “I did admit I think you are sexy earlier. If you don’t remember.”

“Oh, I remember,” he said before softly kissing me again.

I heard a whistle coming from the door.

A light blush crept into my cheeks as I looked up to see Jack, Zack, and Rian standing in the doorway ogling at us.

Jack bounded over to where Alex and I were standing, still holding each other.

“Come play wifff me,” Jack said, sounding like a two year old, while pulling on my arm and pouting.

“What if she’d rather stay out here with me, Jack?” Alex asked.

Jack scrunched up his nose, “Why would she want to stay with you? Boys are icky.”

At Jack’s last comment, I started laughing.

Loudly.

And obnoxiously.

Or, that’s how my ears perceived it.

The guys just stood there, looking at me while I died of laughter.

When I had finally calmed down, Alex smiled at me.

“What?”

“Your laugh is cute,” he admitted.

I shook my head, “You’re crazy, Gaskarth.”

Alex clutched his chest, feigning insult, “That hurts, Mika. That hurts.”

“I’m so sure,” I said and smiled. Finally giving in to Jack’s incessant tugging, I said, “What are we going to play, Jack?”

“A game,” he said, smiling goofily.

“What game?”

“My favorite game.”

“What’s your favorite game?”

An even bigger smile spread itself on Jack’s face before he tapped me and yelled, “You’re it.”

I watched him in confusion for several moments as he raced away from me before realization sunk in. Closest to me was Alex and I quickly tagged him before disappearing after Jack down the stairs.

We met up on the outside of the building. We smiled at each other, knowing we would win this game.

“Are they even going to come out here?” I asked him.

“Yup,” Jack said, popping the p.

“I didn’t think they would.”

“Are you kidding me? Alex likes this game more than I do.”

I giggled, “Really?”

“Look, here they come. Let’s go.”

Jack and I raced off down the street, laughing the entire way. We were far enough ahead that we slunk around one of the buildings close to ours and doubled back.

We collapsed on the front steps to our building, doubling over in laughter.

“Why are we laughing?” I asked Jack between fits of laughter.

This caused us to start laughing more and it took nearly a minute for us to catch our breaths again.

Jack looked me and started to smile, “I told you Alex liked you.”

I blushed.

“He’s probably going to talk about you tonight when he rapes me.”

I looked up at him, making sure he wasn’t serious. “You can’t rape the willing, Jack,” I said playing along.

“Damn, that’s how he always knew I liked it.”

We fell into a comfortable silence.

It’s hard to believe I’ve only known them for a few hours.

We both sat, lost in thought, until the rest of the guys came back, pulling us out of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Commenters make me happy and want to update more, so comment. :]

I only have a vague idea yet of where I'm going with this, so if you want anything to happen let me know.