Status: New...tell me if I should continue this. :]

But I Never Promised You

Thinking

The boys somehow managed to notice that I had snuck off just as I was hanging up with Tanner. How they located me so quickly, I wasn’t sure. I bet they had split up and were checking the stairs as a last resort.

“I thought you said you weren’t going to sneak off?”

“No, I said I was going to come back from going out for a donut, not that I wasn’t going to sneak off to a secret location where you wouldn’t find me inside the hotel. Unfortunately, I haven’t quite found that place yet. I just needed a quiet area to call Tanner.”

“Mika, don’t ever do that again.”

“Alex, I need to have alone time, whether you guys like it or not. Even being pregnant, I am still a girl and it’s not healthy to spend one hundred percent of your time with your significant other. That is how fights break out and relationships end. Is that what you really want?”

“No.”

“Exactly. Now, I don’t suppose you guys are going to be nice and leave me alone the rest of the day, are you?”

“Probably not.”

“Okay then, so what are we going to do?”

None of them answered. After about a minute and a half of staring at them waiting for someone to say something, I couldn’t stop myself from responding.

“So, we have no plans. I’m going to find this secret place in the hotel to get away from you. None of you better follow me.”

I started heading down the stairs again and as soon as I started moving I could hear their footsteps following me.

“I thought I said not to follow me. Emphasis on the not.”

“We can’t help it, Mika. Usually people telling us not to do something makes us do it.”

“Okay, then I want you to follow me so I can find a secret place to get away from you guys.”

I could still hear their footsteps.

“Ugh, nevermind. Just go back to the room. That is a direct order from your captain.”

“Why do you get to be the captain?”

“Well, Jack, you see, I’m the only one who is responsible enough to be the captain, therefore, I have to be the one to do it.

“No fair.”

“No one said life was fair.”

“Well, it should be.”

“I don’t make the rules.”

“But, I thought you said…”

“Jack, just go back to the room and take your band mates with you.”

“Fine.”

“Good boy.”

The rest of the day went by in a blur. I got a call from the boys about five minutes after I convinced them to leave me alone saying that we were needed on the bus. We had an interview before tonight’s show and I had to be there.

After meeting up with them outside on the bus, I wasn’t sure why I was even needed there. We didn’t need to be at the event center for another five hours after the interview.

“Why am I even here?”

“We didn’t want you wandering around by yourself.”

“Well, if that’s the only reason, I’m going back inside. I don’t want to sit on a bus full of smelly guys and reporters.”

“Hey, I showered this morning.”

“Mhm, I bet you did, Jack. Unfortunately for you, you have a tendency to jump around and act crazy as soon as you stand up out of bed, so that works against you. I’ll see you whenever the interview is done.”

“That is not fair. Why does she get to leave and we have to stay here?”

“Because she’s not officially part of this band.”

“Thank you, Matt. Call me if I need to meet earlier than the original time.”

“Will do.”

As I walked out of the bus and back to the hotel, I debated whether or not I wanted to call Conner. I really didn’t want him to hear that I was pregnant from someone else, but I really didn’t want to make that call, either. I decided if he called me, I would tell him. If he didn’t, I would wait a while. At least a few days. His reaction was the one I was dreading the most. What if he didn’t approve of my decision to keep the baby? I wasn’t sure if I could handle that. Especially not so soon after finding out myself.

I could feel that today was going to be a long day.

I was right, but the rest of the week went by quickly. Before I knew it, we had left Japan and gone onto China. Each show was very similar to the ones they had already performed. If I didn’t have to sell merchandise, I might not even go to each one of them. It was my job though, the only reason I was even able to come on this tour with them. I didn’t want to ruin that by not showing up one day.

After having given myself time to think, which really was all I did lately, thinking, I decided I was ready to call Conner.

Now I just needed to find the time alone to do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha...so this sucks hardcore, but at least it's something. I've had a bit of writers block lately or just no time to write. The next few chapters should be better. At least if I get to writing them within the next few days and my ideas are still in my head.

You know the drill....comment/ subscribe :]

ps...Hopefully, I should be getting back into writing very soon. I've already updated 3 stories this week so we'll see about getting the others done or not. It just depends I suppose. The more comments you send me, on here and on my profile, the more I'll remember to update and do so.