Status: Not quite done...not even close

The Saphire

Chapter One

"Emily Marie Hall get your ass down here now!" My mother called. I sighed and pushed my chair away from my desk. I stood up and dragged my feet to the stairs.
"What?" I called.
"It doesnt matter what! When i call, you come."
"I'm not a dog." I muttered tripping down the stairs. I was never that coordinated.
I walked to the kitchen, where my mom was cooking dinner. She had a knife in her hand, that screamed NOT SAFE. But if i said anything, she's probably hack one of my fingers off.
"What?" I said leaning against the door frame. It was a peach color, that looked ok with the color of blue that the rest of the house was painted. We lived in an expensive three story house. My room, along with Elizabeth, who was seven and Erin who was five was on the third floor I was alot older than them, i was sixteen. We looked like a perfect family. Blonde hair, blue eyes and you could tell we were very closely related. Mom was nice in public, treated us good, when dad was there she was nice to. But dad was gone alot, on bussiness, he worked for the government but he would never tell us exactly what he did. Anyway when we were home, mom was...well you know the evil stepmother in Cinderella? Well imagine abuse and ten times worse, and she is actually your mom.
"You didnt do you chores." She said pointing the knife at a single dish in the sink.
"Yeah i did. You just put that there."
"Well wash it."
"Why?"
"Because i said so."
"You said if one of us dirties a dish, it is our responsibility to clean it. So clean it."
"Are you being a smart ass?"
"I guess i am."
"Elizabeth, get down here and clean this dish!" My mother screamed. Good thing we had no neighbors, but sometimes that was a bad thing to.
"Ellie, stay in your room. I got it." I called.
I cursed my mom and washed the stupid dish.
"Dont call her Ellie. And stop treating her like a child."
"Mom, she seven. She is a child!" I said tossing the dish in the Cherry Oak cabinets.
"You're lucky i put up with your crap, or else you'd be in jail or juvy or something."
"The only reason you keep me is for taxes. And to watch the kids. Oh and i cant forget you want your honey pie to think your being a good mother and housewife. When you know he's screwing his secretary."
She slapped me, i saw it coming but took it anyways. That's me i guess.
"Does that make you feel better? You love taking your anger out by beating your sixteen year old daughter." I said, pushing her. Another slap, this time i grabbed her wrist.
"Stop!" Ellie screamed, grabbing my leg. I let go of my mother's wrist. She slapped me again.
"That should teach you."
"Come on, Ellie. Let's go to bed." I said picking her up. My cheeks stung slightly, but not like it used to.
I carried her to her room and laid her down.
"You shouldnt fight with Michelle like that." We never called our mother mom when we werent around her. It was Michelle. Infront of her mom, mommy and sometimes a few nasty names did good.
"I know, i know. Now get some sleep." I said kissing her forehead. Ellie and Erin were the only reasons why i didnt leave. I would miss them to much, and i would not leave their lives in the hands of that women. I would miss dad too, he wasnt a bad father, he just had no idea what was happening when he was off working.
I waited till she was asleep before i left. I checked on Erin and he was snoring, mouth wide and everything. I smiled as i shut his door. I crept silently to my room, it was at the end of the hall. The were two reason my mom made us have the top floor, one; so she could hear us walking around and two; she wouldnt have to see us when we went to the bathroom or something.
I gently laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I drifted off to my favorite place.

I woke up in the meadow. Wild flowers with a plethora of colors around me. I stretched and looked around. I was on the familiar island, miles away from any other land. It was all nature here, beautiful things and beautiful creatures.
"Emily." The voice from last time called. It was male, but i saw no face, saw no person. I could not find him. I stood up and seached. I ran through the forest, catching my dress on the brier.
"Who are you?!" I called.
A chuckled.
"You've known me your whole life. Emily, now it is your turn to live the dream."
"Please." I begged. "I want to see you."
"Emily, you dont want to see me. It will frighten you, these are your dreams. They must be happy, cheerful."
"Does this have to do with the stone i found? That saphire?"
"Yes, Emily, protect that. With your life."
"B-but i dont understand." I was in the middle of the forest. Usaully my dreams made sense, they never confused me until last nights. When i first heard his voice.
"Emily, wake up. Wake up." Said a different, more urgent voice.

I jumped up, my hand going for the Saphire beside my bed. I looked around to see Ellie staring at me.
"What's wrong sweetheart?"
"It's Michelle, she's gone crazy."
I heard glass shatter downstairs, and yelling.
"Go get Erin, bring him in here and hide in the way back of my closest. You remember where i used to hide when we played hide-and-go-seek?"
She nodded.
"Hide there." There was a place in my closet--it was a walk in closet- where a small hidden door was. It lead to a large hidden room. But first you had to crawl five feet to get to it. That's where i hid most of my stuff.
I raced down stairs and ducked, just barely avoding getting hit by the dish i had recently washed.
"You ungrateful bitch." She spit as she said the last word. I had tied the Saphire around my neck before running down the stairs. "It's all your fault! I never wanted a girl, you know that? I hate girls." I realized that when she treated Erin slightly different they she treated Ellie and i. "And you had to go and kill my first boy!"
"W-what are you talking about? Mom, i think you had a little to much to drink."
"No! I did not! You killed your brother, choked him ta death in my womb."
"No i didnt do that." She lunged for me. Tackled me to the ground.
"What's this." She said grabbing the Saphire. "No." She gasped.
I grabbed for it. Even though i had just found it a week ago, it was the most important thing to me, besides Ellie and Erin. We both touched it and it glew, blindingly bright. A white light filled the room.

***

I woke up in the middle of a dirt road. I stood up and dusted off my dress. My dress? I wasn't wearing a dress before. It was suffacating around the upper part of my body but once it reached my hips it flowed freely. It was a creamy white color and a soft peach pink. There was lacing in the front and the back. The sleeves wher long and tight, but once they reached my wrists they puffed out.
I looked around, where in the world was i?
That's when i saw a boy, no a man. He was about seventeen.
"Excuse me." I said rushing up to him. I was wearing flats. This is something i would NEVER normally wear. I was a tank top, jeans and tennis shoes kind of girl.
"Yes?" He asked. His voice was deep. He had dirty blonde hair and sea green eyes. He was about six feet tall, easily topping my five foot six.
"Um...where am i?"
He cocked his head. "You don't know where you are?"
"No, i dont even know how i got here."
"What's the last thing you remember?"
"Well i was fighting with my mom and then saw this bright light and ended up here." My hand instinctively went to the saphire. It hang from my neck by a blue ribbon.
"Oh, well you probably casted a transportation spell."
"Casted...a...spell?"
"Yeah." He looked at me like i was insane.
"I...spells dont exist."
"What? Where do you come from?"
"Hayesville, North Carolina."
"Oh, North Carolina, that's a wonderful place. Never been there."
"Where are we?"
"Florida."
We talked for hourse, trying to figure out what the heck was happening. What i did figure out was that i was on Earth, but a different form of Earth. Where fairytales were true. Everything from witches to unicorns. I also learned that the boy i was talking was a wizard in training and he was coming back from his daily training.
"So, your from a different place?" He asked.
"Yes. I'm not sure how i got here though."
He looked around, suddenly nervous. "Listen, let's get inside." I looked around. The sun was begining to set. Since i had no idea what was going on i did what he said. He said a few things after i got inside, but they were clearly not english. Latin, maybe. But his house wasnt the house i was used to. There were no extra floors, it didnt even have electicity. It was like living in the midievel times. The only difference is the bathroom was inside, you just had to go along a very long hallway. The house had one room, his bedroom. Besides that, the kitchen, dining room and living room were all in one. He had a fire going. He lit a few candles and spread them around the house, making it slightly brighter.
"What's you're name?" I asked as we sat down on mats on the ground.
"Castor. And your's?"
"Emily." I said as he handed me a roll.
"Emily? I've never heard that. What origin?"
I shrugged. "I think it's German. My family is mainly German." I said taking a bite.
"Wow, I've never met a German...what's a German?"
I laughed and waived my hand. "It's something my world has. Anyways, why were you so anxious to get inside before the sun set?"
"You noticed?"
"It was hard not to."
"Well...there are very evil things that lurk in the dark."
"Such as?"
"Man-eating Werewolves, blood sucking vampires and the dark fairy's army. Only my spells keep them from my house. They only come out at night. If you don't have a witch, wizard or somebody that casts spells in your household you don't stand a chance. There are so many of them" He shivered.
This all seemed fake, so unreal. A dream, that's what it was. That explained everything, so until i woke up i went along with it."
"Dark Fairy's army?" I have heard about Werewolves and Vampires, so i knew what those were.
"Yeah, Fairy's are normally peaceful creatures, they normally your size with a wide variety of hair and eye color. But the Dark Fairy had purple hair, black eyes and pale skin. She is one of the most powerful creatures out there, she rules the dark with those evil creatures she calls her army."
I nodded, then heard a scream. I jumped sky high.
"W-what was that?!" I asked rushing to the door. Castor grabbed my arm.
"Don't go out there. You can't help them now."
"B-but what happened?"
"A werewolf. Vampire's torture but don't let them scream. And the Dark Fairy's army would have taken her away, you would have heard a loud more screams."
"But how can we just stand here!"
"We have to, if we go out there we are dead meat. It's as simple as that."
"If it was me i would want somebody to help me." I couldn't help my maturnal instincts. That got me thinking about Erin and Ellie. What were they doing now? I felt tears prick my eyes, but i blinked them away. They are fine, I'll see when i wake up.
"Maybe...you should get some sleep. Apparently you've had a long day." It was more of a demand than a suggestion.
"Um...where am i supposed to sleep?" I asked looking around. There were mats on the ground, only comfortable to sit on. He clearly was not expecting a visitor anytime soon.
"For now, you can take my room. Tomorrow we'll figure things out."
I just nodded and walked into his room. I had no idea how i was going to sleep in a dress. I knew i had a smaller, thinner dress on underneath but i had no idea how to get out of the top layer.
"Um...Castor?" I called.
He walked into the room. "Yeah?"
"Can you help me?" I asked pulling on the string on the back of the dress.
"Oh...um...sure" He slowly untied the back as i untied the front. I saw no reason for there to be ties in the front and in the back.
"Thank you." I said softly, but he had already vanished. Why had he left so fast? I shook my head and told myself not to worry about it. I pried the rest of the dress off. I was now in a white, thin, cotton dress. It wasn't to cold outside and Castor had a woven quilt on his bed. But i realized he might need it so i picked it up and brought it to him.
"I've got a back up one." He said showing me the thin sheet. "And besides," He cleared his throat. "It seems like you need it more than i do."
"Oh..." I said, slightly awkward.
"Well get to bed, cause the second light is up, we are off." I just nodded.
I slept lightly, cuase every once in a while i would hear noises. Whether they were screams, growls, roars and some other inhuman noise. I jumped awake as i felt a pair of hands touch me. Michelle was up and ready for revenge. I looked around but instead of an angry, killer face it was a patient face. And instead of female, it was male.
"Castor?" I questioned sitting up.
"Yeah." It wasnt a dream, it was real. But what about Erin and Ellie?
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing. I'm going out, i don't have training today, it's market day. I have to get you different clothes. If you go walking around like that people will start wondering what's up with you. Only royalty dress like that. For now, where this." He said handing me a brown cloak. It was long and it had a hood. I dressed and then I ried the string around my neck. I buttoned a few buttons and it completely covered my dress.
"Why did you let me into your house so easily?" I asked walking out of the room.
"Because...you remind me of somebody." He said opening the door. He handed me a basket.
"What spells can you do?" I asked catching up with him.
"Not much, i only know force fields and protective spells."
"How long have you been training?"
"A couple of years."
We weren't the only ones on the dirt road. There were mainly people our age, with some kids that were from ten to thirteen. There weren't to many young kids, mainly teens and adults.
"What's market day?"
"It's the day when everyone goes shopping."
"That has to be hectic."
"The town isn't to populated." I nodded.
"Where are most of the younger kids?" I asked.
"They do the house chores, while the fathers and older boys work on the outside of the house, the younger kids and moms work inside the house. The teenagers do the shopping and running errands."
I nodded and then i saw the market. It looked like one of those outside flea markets. There were rows of booths on each side of the road, with some in the middle. While most of them were selling food, a lot of them were selling clothes, jewelry and other things.
"We'll good food first." The basket he handed me was huge, i hope he didn't expect me to have some hidden strength.
He ended up carrying the basket when it was full. It had mainly vegetables, with a few fresh cut meat and jerkied meat.
"Now for your clothes."
"What am i supposed to be looking for?"
"Well, in this place it would be best to dress as a guy. We'll have to get a vest to hid your...um..." He trailed off. But i knew what he meant.
The clothes he got were guy clothes. The pants weren't quite tights, but they weren't jeans either but they were extremely tight and were a greenish color. The shoes were medium brown boots that were worn and folded at the top. I got two extremely tight vests that went underneath my shirt to hide my breasts. Then for an actual shirt i got a long sleeved, thin white cotton shirt that was pirate worthy with another, looser vest to go over it. To hid my hair Castor got a hat that looked like a french or itilian style, it was a brown like my boots and vests.
While Castor was storing away the food i changed. I twisted my long hair into the hat. It kind of looked like a burea. I had to admit, the style didn't look bad on me, but it was slightly hard to breathe, but it was managable. I still didn't understand why i had to look like a guy.
I stored the cloak and extra vest in Castor's room. It was also where i hid the white cotton dress and the royalty dress.
"Now for a guy name." Castor said as i walked out of the room.
"But why do i need a guy name?"
"Blondes are rare to come by, a guy could try to take advantage of you, and the dark supernatural like blonde girls. It's a safety precaution."
I sighed.
"What do you got?"
"Well, Elias, Emil, Erasmus, or Ezra. I figured you would want E's since your name starts with one."
"Might as well go with Emil, sinces it's the begining of my actual name."
He nodded.
"Emil it is."
"So, all of this is to protect me? Why would you want to protect me? You barely know me."
"I told you, you remind me of somebody."
"Who?"
"That's not important, we shouldn't wait inside, we have things to do."
"Like?" I asked as we walked towards the door.
"Well, we've got to do a few errands for my master."
"We?"
"Do you want to stay home alone?"
I shook my head.
"Am i supposed to talk like a guy?" I asked as we walked to some stalls.
"No, it's fine. It won't matter."
I nodded as he opened a stall door. There was a horse, it was pure black, with a long mane and long tail, thick and glossy.
"I...um...can't ride a horse." I said looking at it.
"It's fine, just hold onto my back."
He jumped onto the horse and helped me up. It naighed and i shook. I had never been on a horse in my life.
My life. Erin and Ellie seemed so far away, where were they? What were they doing? Was Michelle hurting them? I would find a way back there as soon as i could. I was usually Michelle's outlight but i knew she would treat Ellie the same soon, she was kinder to Erin which was good for him. But Ellie was doomed if i didn't get back to her. I touched the Saphire around my neck, it got me here (from what i could assume) so it should be able to get me out.
I wrapped both arms around Castor and held on for my life. He whipped the reigns and it took off.
"What's your master's name?" I asked.
"Marcellus, but everyone calls him Marcel."
"How old is he?"
"Not very old. He learned younger than i did, he's in his late twenties."
"What's he look like?"
Castor laughed. "You'll see."
What did that mean?
It didn't take long to get there. His master's home was bigger than Castor's. It probably had three bedrooms instead of just one. Castor jumped off the horse and caught me as i jumped off. He tried the beautiful creature to a post.
"Marcel." Castor called knocking on the wooden door.
"Come in Castor." Said a voice. It was a deep, velvety voice. We walked in and i saw his house. The main part was used as a store that sold potions and spells. Behind a hidden door was the rest of his house, which was the size of Castor's plus an extra room.
And then i saw Marcel. Long blonde hair, just barely shorter than mine. It was darker than mine to but just as glossy. He had a sculpted face, sky blue eyes and a chiseled chest. He wore loose slacks and a white shirt that he kept open to show off that chest of his. It was like a old fashioned Fabio. Now i saw why Castor had laughed, who would of thought that his "mastor" looked like that. When i thought of master, i though of a old guy with gray hair and a really long beard.
"Who's this?" Marcel said looking at me, he eyed me carefully like he wasn't sure of me.
"A cousin. Marcel, this is Emil, Emil this is Marcel, my master."
"Emil? You look like a girl, boy." Marcel laughed.
I frowned, unsure what to do. Marcel held out his hand and i shook it. But instead of letting go, Marcel pulled me close to him and looked into my eyes.
"Castor, where'd you find her?" Marcel whispered. He let go of my hand.
"She found me." Castor sighed, a sigh that said nothing got past Marcel. "How'd you know?"
"Most people wouldn't. But with me, always surrounded by girls, of course i could tell." Marcel laughed. I shrunk back to Castor's side. "What do you mean she found you?"
"She was in the middle of the road, dressed like royalty. She ran up to me and asked me where she was. She was completely lost."
Marcel looked at me. "Where'd you come from?"
I cleared my throat. "Hayesville, North Carolina. But where i'm from nothing is like this. We don't have magic or witches or wizards." My hand subconsciously went to the Saphire.
"May i?" He said looking at the Saphire.
"I won't take it off." I warned him. He gently picked it up. I saw him and Castor share a look. I knew it was important, but wasnt quite sure what it meant.
"Excuse me, but do you know how i could get back to my home? I have...people i have to look after, people that need me."
"I'm not sure...i dont even know how you got here. Could you please explain to me?" Marcel said guiding me to a seat. I nodded.
"Well, my mom and i were argueing, well fighting more like it. I had the Saphire on during the fight. My mom grabbed it, asking what it was. I reached for, afraid she was going to yank it off of me and steal it. But the moment both of us touched it, it began to glow bright, so bright that i couldn't see and when i woke up i was on the dirt road that i met Castor. But i wasn't dressed in my jeans and tank top, i was wearing a english styled dress and flats. Castor said it was something that only royalty wore." I explained most of the story, i didn't mention Erin and Ellie because something told me not to.
Marcel nodded. "It defiantly holds some power, the Saphire i mean. But i am not sure what. I haven't seen many jewels like this that hold power. They are usaully multi-colored or diamonds and emeralds but not saphires." The way he looked at me...it made me feel so...odd. I don't know, he looked at me like a piece of property but also like a person that held power. It was weird, but then again wasnt everything here?
"Well, Marcel, what do you think?" Castor asked.
"I dont know. I will have to look into it."
Castor nodded.
"Now, for you errands, i need you to go to the Witches' center and deliver this message." He said handing Castor a scroll.
"Yes master, Emily, lets go."
I was quick to leave with Castor. Something about Marcel made me unbelievely nervous.
The Witches' center was about a mile from Marcel's house, which i found out was the Wizard's center. He was a high ranking wizard.
"Now when we get there, there are a few Witches you need to avode. The twins Acantha and Adonia, they tend to revolve around young, femine boys so they will want to snatch your soul. Adara, is good company. Adrianna is well...very feral. She's a wild thing."
"How Witches are in the Center?"
"Many but mainly there are nine. Four trouble makers, four good ones and the leader. To sum it up, the ones you avode are Acantha, Adonia, Adrianna and Deiondra .And the ones you want to stay close to are Adara, Cybill, Hedley and Jeno.The leader is Deitra. Acantha and Adonia have dark hair, dark eyes and tan skin, they aren't much shorter than you.. Acantha is a very difficult person, she has a lot of shifts of personality. Adonia is very pretty, but she is worse then Acantha, she sees something and claims it her's. I don't know how those two get along.
"Adrianna, she has black hair, dark skin and blue eyes, i dont know how that happened. She is very tall and she likes to play pranks, evil pranks. Deiondra has light brown hair and green eyes, light skin and she's taller than you. She likes to party, and get drunk. A lot..
"Adara, is sweet and kind and lovely. She has the lightest hair, almost blonde but more of a tan color, with hazel eyes and very pale skin. She is about your height. Cybill has blue eyes, that see the future. She is our prophetess, she is very small though. The size of a child with fine brown hair and cream colored skin. Hedley is kind, very, sometimes that's a downfall. She has red hair, green eyes and her skin is the same color as Cybill. Jeno is honest and heavenly. She can't tell a lie, she can be blunt sometimes. She has medium brown hair, medium brown eyes and medium brown skin.
"Now Deitra is as close as you can get to a god. She has that glow about her, that look. She is one of the only blonde females here and it is about your blond with blue eyes like your's. Come to think about it she looks a lot like you. Anyway she can be both good and bad. She evens out the Center."
Suprisingly this all stored in my memory. The Witches' Center looked a lot smaller than Marcel's place.
"Nine witches fit in here?" I asked jumping off the horse. I wasn't scared of it anymore.
Castor laughed. "You'll see." He said knocking on the door.
"Who is it?" Said an angry alto voice.
"Its Castor, Acantha."
The door blew open and i saw inside. It was huge.
I cocked my head.
"A spell, it makes the house appear small on the outside when it is huge inside." Castor filled me in.
I nodded as we walked in. I felt insanely nervous. I looked around and saw everyone that Castor had informed me on. Deiondra was sitting on a counter like thing drinking wine, Adonia and Acantha were sharing a lounged up mat and were laying with their legs entangled. Adara and Cybill were sitting next to each other in chairs, Hedley and Jeno looked like they were wither mixing up a potion or making dinner. Adrianna was moving some things around and Deitra was centered in the middle of the room in a chair that seemed throne like, the chair blocked the hallway behind Deitra, that said you weren't going back there without Deitra permission.The part of the house that i was in was set up just like Marcel's place but with more potions, and femine looking things. And Castor was right, Deitra glowed like a god should.
All of them were insanely beautiful.
"Fresh meat." Adonia said jumping up. Acantha followed.
They walked up to me.
"You're a pretty little thing arent you." Adonia looked almost exactly like Acantha, but she had a beauty mark by her mouth. They sounded the same too, they had alto voices.
"Oh, leave him alone." Said a very high, saprano voice, Cybill.
"Yeah, you don't have to bother every new boy." Adara laughed, her voice was inbetween saprano and alto.
"Castor, it's good to see you." Deitra said, calling the agrument off.
"As it is to see you." Castor smiled.
"You have a message?" She said looking at the scroll. But i saw her eyes shift to me for a second, her eyes didn't say i hate you, another thing like that, they just said something weird, but i had no clus. She reminded me of someone, like a older Ellie, much older. Most everyone here looked between twenty to twenty-five. Though Cybill had the curves of a twenty year old, she had the size of a twelve year old.
Castor nodded. He handed the scroll to me and told me to hand it to her. I nodded.
I carefully walked up to Deitra and handed her the scroll, Adonia and Acantha followed me. When i turned, they cornered me.
"Leave him alone." Cybill said grabbing my hand. I felt the saphire grow warm. Cybill pulled me to Castor's side, why was he so quiet?
"What's your name?" She asked.
"Emil." I whispered, nervous.
She smiled.
Then her blue eyes grew vacant. She was staring at me, but not looking.
"Oh, a prophecy." Deiondra chimmed.
"What did you learn?" Jeno said skipping to her side.
Cybill eyes grew focused. Then she stared at me. The smile faltered for a moment but soon regained it's place.
"What did you see?" Deitra asked, rising from her throne.
"Nothing of importance." Cybill said, not so sure of herself. She reached up and touched the saphire. It grew hot, scorching. I swallowed hard and she let go.
"Are you sure? Even the simpliest of things could be important." Deitra said coming to Cybill's side.
"Don't worry, it has nothing to do with us, or this world even." Cybill smiled, i gasped.
Castor cleared his throat. "It's time for us to go, Emil."
I nodded.
"Bye Emil." Acantha and Adonia said at the same time.
"Goodbye, Emil." Cybill said, but were words had double meaning.
I nodded and we left.
"You could have at least said a word." Castor laughed.
"Just felt odd there."
"Everybody does, you just have to get used to it."
"What now?"
"We go back to Marcel's to tell him, mission success, and if he doesn't have anything else for us to do, we go home."
Home. This wasn't my home, my home wasn't on this earth, it was on a different Earth. Yeah, my version of the Earth kind of sucked, but it was still mine and i realized now how much i loved and missed it.
But Cybill had me worried, what had she seen? When she touched me, she saw it. Does that mean she saw someting about me? And what did that quick grimace mean? I had a feeling that i would see Cybill again, soon.
Marcel didn't have anything else for us to do, so we went back to Castor's house.
"What now?" I asked catching up with Castor. I had stayed back to pet the mare. She was so beautiful, and when the sun hit her just right, you could see the brown streaks that were in her fur.
He shrugged. "You can do whatever you want. I'm going to clean up the garden a bit."
"You have a garden?"
"Yeah, for treats like strawberries, blackberries, blueberries and so on."
"Ooh."
"Then a little after that, i'm going to have to cook dinner."
"I'll help with that, but do you mind if i explore around the woods?"
"As long as you don't get lost, and stay away from dark areas. Here." He said handing me a stone, it was pure white.
"What's this for?"
He laughed. "You don't know what this is? You truly are clueless." I frowned. "It's a relocator. If you get lost, it will guide you back to the place that you want to go to."
"How do i make it do that?"
"By picturing where you want to go and it will guide you there."
I nodded and stuck it into a pocket on my vest, the one that was beneath the shirt.
"I wouldnt stick it there...it...um...might be awkward to fish it out in the middle of a crowd."
"Oh, it'll be fine, people are supposed to think i am a guy anyways, so what does it matter?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I dont know if i am going to make her and Castor together or not