Bloody Souls

Two

The papers the following morning were the height of everyone's attention. Four people had gone missing within the course of the previous afternoon. Prostitute Sophie McKary, aged 18, was the first one missing. At precisely three pm, she had left the newsagents opposite a café and she never made it back to the car where her boyfriend was waiting for her, in the carpark next to the café.

At six pm, Amber Hunty, aged 16, was the second one reported missing but the third one actually missing. She too was a prostitute. She was someone unusual to be a prostitute as coming from a private school, she had money. But yet, she still sold her body.

Missy Iliz, the second one actually missing. She too was aged 16 and a prostitute. She was everything that screamed "whore" and "slut" - skirts that could be classed as a belt, tops were too short to be a crop-top but too long to be a bra.

Each one of these girls knew each other because they worked together and classed each other as sisters who would protect each other on the streets. Except, they couldn't this time.

The final girl who was classed as missing was 20-year-old Kiss Jones. Although she wasn't missing. Her phone was left for one reason. Her keys left in her flat for a reason. No trace of her all for one simple reason. The same reason she was laying beside Jarhed, her boyfriend that no one knew about. His snores were softened by the fact his face was right by a pillow. The covers only barely covered the lower half of their bodies, meaning their upper bodies were exposed to the cold air that lingered from the basement door that was wide open.

Jarhed wouldn't close it so that they could hear everything that went on down there, between the three sobbing and scared girls. But to Kiss, there were nothing like girls. They sold their bodies, they were sluts in her eyes. They deserved to die, much more painful than the previous three, even though two of them were involved in illicit sexual encounters. But that was with each other; these girls were involved with multiple people, and one even had a boyfriend yet they didn't stop her.

It was up to her to get rid of these people, just like they did with the three before.

She hadn't always been like this, though. She never used to see the world and spot out the bad people and need to be rid of them. But things happen in life which does that to people and unfortunately that happened to Kiss

Slowly moving herself from his arm, Kiss rolled off the bed and wandered across to the basement door, peering down the stairs. Her entire body was cold with the only clothing she was wearing were a pair of Jarhed's boxers and her own bra. Picking up his discarded shirt from by the door, she made her way slowly down the stairs whilst buttoning up the shirt. The sobs and hushed talking got louder as she walked closer and closer to the room where the girls were.

Reaching the door, a small, sadistic smile crept upon her face. She could literally feel the fear radiating from these girls, these three girls who would never see daylight again. Guaranteed.

Pushing the door open, the sobs hushed down to whimpers as the girls blindly looked to see who was entering the room. Only a silhouette could be seen but it disappeared as soon as the door closed shut again. No extra breathing could be heard and there was no movement. It made the girls wonder whether or not they had imagined the door opening until there was one scream from the far, left corner. The corner Amber was in. This scared the other girls, making them cry even more.

Not even a minute later, the door was slammed open again, but this time a light was flicked on, barely lighting up the room. Jarhed stood there, arms over his chest, glaring as Kiss. Kiss on the other hand had her eyes set on the blood that was running down the chest of Amber. One perfect cut line was there, blood running down her stomach and staining her underwear. Although, Amber's underwear was barely there as it was a piece of string that was classed as a thong. A pale pink colour with hearts on that was now being stained with the blood. More whimpers came from Amber's mouth as the knife that was in Kiss's hand slowly trailed across her stomach, too light to even draw blood.

A sharp slap to the cheek shut her up.

"I got bored; they just wouldn't shut up with their crying. So I thought why not give them something to cry about?" Kiss had left the knife, laying on Amber's stomach as she was now facing Jarhed.

"Could of at least shut the door. You forget that the outer walls ain't that thick."

"Nah, but these are. Listen, we could either stand here and argue - but like fuck am I - or we could do something creative and good for the world and environment."

This brought forward a loud whimper from Amber which annoyed Kiss. She spun around and slapped her cheek again, leaving yet another red mark on her cheek. "Bloody hell you ain't a dog, are ya? No. You're just a slut. So shut the fuck up before I make you shut up. And hell, don't fucking test me. 'Cos I ain't one for taking shit from scum like you."

Silent tears ran down Amber's cheeks. She was Kiss's one that she was going to have fun with. Lots of sadistic ideas were running around her mind, things that would bring immense pain to the girl.

Jarhed walked over to where Missy was strapped down. The only thing that was on her body was a piece of rag that was meant to pass as a top. Nothing else was spared for her. And for some reason this had made her cry, the tears silently falling down her cheeks. There was no noise coming from her mouth, which made Jarhed smile.

Although he knew that it wasn't her stopping herself from making a noise because last night, while they were still unconscious, he had simply come up to Miss and cut out her tongue. She was never going to use it again, so why bother letting her keep it? He was actually quite nice doing it whilst she was knocked out, although as soon as she awoke all she could feel was that searing pain. But she deserved it in both their minds, and they were each getting what they deserved. They were going to be rid from the world because they don't deserve to live; they were going against everything they should have followed within life because they were selling their bodies, the one thing that should have been kept to themselves. Their bodies were supposed to be kept pure and clean and these girls' bodies were anything but clean.

And now, Kiss and Jarhed were going to help the world a small bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 1200