Bloody Souls

Three

Equipment was laid out across the table that was screwed to the wall opposite the door. There were so many different items: dozens of little pen knives, cutting knives, meat knives; pliers; a hand drill; various assorted pieces of glass; and many other painful instruments.

The instrument that was occupying Jarhed's hand at the moment was one of the meat knives. It hadn't yet graced Missy's blood but it had been scrapping harshly against her skin, drawing blood in its trail. And all the while Missy could not utter a single word.

"I think I got lucky with you 'cos you're so unbelievable at being quiet. So thank you. But really, I like it when they make noise; it makes me feel happy that I've done that pain to them."

Jarhed always liked letting his specific victims suffer for ages. His first victim was Casey, the second one they had ever killed, that he knew of anyway. He didn't know much about Kiss. But how he killed Casey was by letting her slowly start to bleed to death before dousing her in acid just before she died. Her screams were loud and sickening but they made him happy and excited. With this new victim, he was planning to make the hurt stretch on for longer than he did previously.

Kiss, on the other hand, liked killing her victims fast and quickly, although she does torture them before she puts them out of their misery. That's the only nice thing she does for them so she's not a complete heartless bitch in that sense, although she's still a bitch.

In a way, Sophie was lucky. She had neither Kiss nor Jarhed harassing her like the other girls did, although did she have a huge gash running from the underneath of her right breast right the way down to the waistband of her underwear. Blood trickled from it, coating her stomach in a pure red colour. The thing that got to Sophie the most wasn't the fact that she had been cut but rather the blood that was currently running freely from the wound. She had a terrifying fear of blood that she was currently near hyperventilating. No one bothered to check her out because they honestly didn't care - the two other girls were more worried about their own lives while both Kiss and Jarhed were more concerned with their chosen victim.

No one died in the first week with the only injuries that were inflicted being tiny flesh cut on either Missy or Amber. Strangely enough, no one had touched Sophie which not only confused her but also made the other two girls envy her. They directed hatred at her whenever the torturers were out of the room, with Amber being the one to dish out the hatred that Missy was surely feeling. And for the first time in Sophie's life, she regretted doing the one thing that her father asked her to do because if she hadn't, she wouldn't be in this basement, forced to watch two girls being tortured.

Halfway into the second week, the real horror started for Amber and Missy.

Kiss came down early in the morning, only waking Amber when she entered the room. The two other girls were knocked out, courtesy of sleeping concoction that Jarhed has injected into them. Pulling the chair that had always been against the wall, she sat down by the table that Amber was chained to. She tilted her head to one side as she stared down at the scared girl who was trying to sink into the table, anything to not suffer any torture.

"Bet you're wondering why that 'lil slag over 'der ain't been touched, don't ya?"

Amber didn't know whether or that was a trick question. Only after Kiss struck her cheek when she refused to answer did she nod her head yes. Yes she did wonder why Sophie hadn't been touched yet.

"'Er daddy's that chief. What chief ya ask? Don't ya?"

Once again, Amber nodded. Kiss smiled at this, she could feel something was going to become of this, something good for her.

"The chief of 'dem pigs. Ya know, the coppers."

Amber's eyes widened at this before shifting over to where the sleeping girl's body was, barely touched and one hundred percent alive. The hatred she had rose even higher.

"'Ave a 'lil proposition for ya. Between me and ya. Not that bastard with me, just ya. What do ya say?"

"W-what is it?"

"Good ya asked, that is. Well, ya hate her, yeah? I can feel it, me. Radiates from ya body. What if I let ya take it out on 'er. Take ya hatred and hurt out on 'er. If ya do, and ya succeed, I'll spare ya. No death, but only between me and ya. Deal?”

Amber couldn't believe what she was hearing. The woman who for the past week and a half had been poking a knife into her stomach was here saying that she wouldn't kill her only if she killed the girl who was getting special treatment.

"C-can I ask a question first?"

Kiss nodded, quickly glancing over her shoulder. Jarhed still wasn't up, he was lying in bed still asleep.

"W-why haven't you touched her yet?"

A laugh escaped from Kiss's lips. Out of all the questions she could have asked, she asked that one. Anyone else would ask why she had to be the one to kill her but not Amber. "We were gunna, after ya lot were dead. 'Cos she's tagged, ya see. Not with 'earing sound. But tracking tagged. They never want us to find out - Jarhed ain't, he's too thick - but, we're gunna dump ya both at the same time, they find bodies then they find 'er. His daughter. Claim they track us. Find us, rescue 'er. Sentence us to the cells. Probs life, but good behaviour would get us out in five to nine years. Would of just started again.”

Amber was just shocked. She had just been told how the next ten years or so would have turned out if she were to die. But she wasn't going to die because she was going to make Sophie pay because she deserves it as her father was willing to let her and Missy die just so they could be heroes.

"Can I kill her now?"

"Nah, let Jarhed kill the other slut first. Prepares you for your first killing, yeah?"

Amber just nodded which Kiss responded to with a pat on the head. Kiss was starting to like this girl. She stood up from the chair and scrapped it back to the wall. "Few hours, yeah. Grab some kip, make it gather up some courage for what ya gunna do soon."

Switching the light off as she closed the door, Kiss started up the stairs and closed the door at the top, hiding the basement with the door. Sighing, Kiss threw her top off as she walked towards the bathroom. She had a plan that he was going to put it into action and she hoped it would work although she had no doubt it wouldn't.

Dropping her shorts, she was only left in her bra and knickers. She then stripped from them and entered the shower. Even over the running water she could hear Jarhed's snores. She'd never truely liked him - sure there was something between them, but it had slowly been fading and now she feels that she doesn't need him, especially not if her plan works.

Dressing in the only clean clothes she had, Kiss left the bathroom to find Jarhed awake and dressed. They both headed down into the basement. By this time, the other two girls were awake as the sleeping pills had worn off. Missy was scared of Jarhed and Sophie was wishing that they would just get it all over with and kill the other girls because then she knew that she'd be free. There had never been any thought to one of the killers finding out, especially since they had no idea there was a female one and that instead of her being the follower, the male was actually the follower.

Jarhed went over to Missy with clear knowledge of what he was going to do to her today. It was going to be her lucky day because he wouldn't be keeping her alive to see night. One of the reasons why he was cutting the torture short was because he had a funny feeling that something was going to happen and he wanted to kill her before anything could happen.

Missy whimpered at the sight of him.

"I've always wanted to do this, and guess what, you're the first to try it out!" In his left hand he had a spoon. Missy didn't know exactly what he was going to do with it but she would have never dreamed of what was about to happen.

Jarhed lifted his hand up and brought it up to her face, slowly running it up her cheek. Without any warning, he positioned it above her eye and with heavy pressure, started sinking it down into her eye.

The amount of pain that Missy could feel was unbelievable as the feeling of the spoon sinking right into her flesh was excruciating. As Jarhed was twisting and turning it, Missy felt the pain heighten and all she wanted to do was scream out in pain but was unable to. Blood and gunk from her eye ran down her face, waves of it seeping into her mouth. She was hoping that the pain would dull down and that Jarhed would take pity on her and put her out of her misery, but she had no chance.

She was in for much more pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1637