Bloody Souls

Four

Missy wanted to scream so badly but couldn't. All she was feeling was the worst pain that she had ever felt within her life. Jarhed's eyes gleamed with joy at the blood that was gushing down her face and in that moment, it was only him and his victim in the room. There was no thought to Kiss or the other two girls who were in the room even though he should have. He'd underestimated Kiss too much.

Jarhed ran his hands over Missy's chest, smearing all of her blood around. She whimpered when his hand ran over her left breast because his tough was revolting to her. Smirking, he stopped him hand and dug his fingers into her breast, his long nails that'd been neglected piercing her skin. She cried out as his fingers continued to pierce her tender skin, making the blood run down her sides and onto the table she was confined to.

With his free hand, Jarhed picked up the nails that had been resting on the table. He then removed his other hand from her and grasped the hammer that lay next to the remaining nails. With a look that was sorrowful, she watched as he held a nail and brought its tip to the back of her hand. He then brought the hammer down on the head and the nail inserted itself into her pain. The pain was intense and the tears fell from her one remaining eye freely. He hit the nail again, sending it deeper into the flesh before a third hit sent it straight through the other side of her hand and touching the table. She was sobbing from the pain, unable to actually process the level of pain her body was going through. Her mouth kept opening through her sobs and that made Jarhed chuckle. "Now, that just won't do. Opening your mouth like that is just so rude. And you know what I do with rude people?"

Missy didn't want to know. She had no choice, though, and was forced to watch him pick up a needle from the table followed by some thread that had been used to bound some knives. Threading the thread through the hole, his fingers went to her mouth and grasped it firmly shut before he brought the needle to his lips and harshly shoved it through her lower lip. He then yanked it up and through the upper lip before going back through the lower lip, pulling her lips tightly together.

Smiling down and admiring his work, he then pick up one of the sharp knives and dragged it quickly down her chest, making her think for a moment that it hadn't touched her until after a few seconds blood started to bubble from the deep cut. Missy was terrified of what Jarhed was going to do to her now. She didn't think she could be put through any more pain, after all she'd had her tongue cut from her mouth, her eyeball removed with a spoon and her lips sewn together. As of current, her face seemed the main target for his plain.

Digging his hands into the long cut he had just made, Jarhed slowly moved away her skin, revealing the bloody mess that lay beneath. A satisfying smirk adorned his face as he gazed down at his work - at his "masterpiece" as he thinks of it. The sight of her insides was wonderful and it made his eyes gleam even more.What's more, there was nothing Missy could do because she couldn't whimper or move.

She knew she was going to die and that she wouldn't last another day, and truthfully that was the only thing that kept her going. The small fact that she was going to be put out of her misery was almost a godsend to her.

Kiss had been watching this all along from where she was sat next to Amber. She'd been waiting for the right time to move and let Amber go and take her anger and hurt out on Sophie. And right now, she knew she had to act soon.

Silently standing up, Kiss grabbed the blade that was behind her on the desk before walking up behind Jarhed. Hooking one arm around his neck, she plunged the knife into the underneath of his chin, shoving it right up into his brain. Pulling it out, she repeatedly stabbed him five times in the heart before letting his body drop to the floor. Missy stared up at Kiss with fear in her eyes. Kiss lent down and stroked her hair. "Don't worry, I'm going to put ya outta ya pain. It'll all be over."

She saw the look in the girl's eye and it was a look of thanks. This was what Missy wanted. And she was going to be put out of her misery.

Grabbing her free hand, Kiss held it tightly as she ended Missy's life, the smile in her eye told her that it was the good thing to do. Without thinking about it, she dropped the now lifeless hand and walked back over to Amber and cut all the restraints off of her before stroking her hair. "You do what you need to do and take it all out on her. No setbacks."

With only one thing in mind, Amber slid off the table and over to where Sophie was lying. She had been so silent throughout this whole thing that Amber had near enough forgot she was there. This wasn't meant to be happening to Sophie, her dad was meant to be coming to save her. But she knew, from the way Amber was staring at her, that her father couldn't help her now. Not only because their plan wasn't put into action but also because the girl was infected by the madness that she believed Kiss and Jarhed to be infected with.

Stopping in front of Sophie, Amber growled before holding the knife tightly in both hands. She raised her arms up above her head before bring it down sharply with a cry of rage. "Ahh!"

The blood spurting from the sudden wounds flicked onto Amber's body, dosing it more red than there was in the first place. Sophie screamed out in pain, hoping and praying that someone, anyone, could hear her. But her prayers went unanswered because no one could hear her down her, no one other than the people in the room with her. The people in the room were of no help as well because two were dead, one had just killed two people and the other was attacking her. No one cared about her except for her father, but it wasn't like he would ever see her alive again, Kiss would make of that. But by the looks of it, Amber was pretty capable of doing that.

It was surprising to Kiss that it was the first time that Amber had killed someone because she was doing it so well with no struggle and no hesitation. This was what had Kiss drawn to Amber in the first place. She showed nothing but strength and she was so eager to please.

Amber, with her feelings being let out with every stab wound she had inflicted to the almost dead Sophie, was starting to realise what she was doing. With a final stab to the heart, she sunk down onto her knees, her face and upper body drenched in blood. She had just killed someone, out of her own will.

She couldn't believe it.

Kiss stood up and made her way over to Amber. She dropped down in front of the younger girl and brought her face into her cupped palms.

"It's okay, you done it. It's all over. Nothing is going to happen to you, I won't let it. You hear? Nothing."

And with that, Kiss attached her lips to Amber's bloody ones.

Sealing both their fates.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1323