Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

Introduction

I scribbled the words down as neatly as I could; I mean if he was going to read it I wanted it to be perfect. I don’t even know why I’m doing this I probably won’t even get to give it to him but I have a way with words and I just want him to know how much we care about him. I stared up at the huge poster that hung on the wall, his gorgeous brown hair and brown eyes the way he smiles even his bloody stance made my heart melt. Two problems; he was a major celebrity meaning there was a million other girls drooling over him like this, some a lot younger than me, and he was commonly known as a proper dick. He uses girls all the time and he’s constantly drunk, he’s even came on stage drunk a few times but every girl up and down the country still worship him, me included. Something in my head was telling me that maybe if he got this letter he would change his ways but I was always told that I had a great imagination. That’s all it was; my imagination playing a great big trick on me. There was then a knock at the door; that will be Lily, it’s time to go. I quickly folded the piece of paper over wrote Alex on it in big writing and slid it in my pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so this is the only part of the story written by Callie, but i had to like intoduce the letter as that plays a big part in the story. So i have a good few ideas for this story but i'll only continue it if i get a few comments :D so comment please :)! also if you haven't heard the song the title is based on listen to it here