Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

nine.

I woke up with the sun beating down on my back.

“Jack close the fucking curtains!” I shouted.

He didn’t reply, he’s probably already away down for breakfast or something. I reached out to grab my pillow but my hands ran through it like sand. That was weird, had I just ripped my pillow? I opened my eyes to see that I was actually not in my hotel room but instead at the beach.

I sprang up almost automatically brushing the sand off me. The beach was pretty empty and the sun was only just rising, so it must still be early. I flicked out my phone to see that it was half six in the morning.

Shit we’re leaving in half an hour. I still need to get back to the hotel get packed up and have a shower. I walked off the beach and towards the big long path that was pretty much never ending in either direction. I turned left, remembering that’s the way I had come last night. I started to walk faster and faster before I got into a full blown run, ignoring my pounding head ache as I knew the time was flying by fast. I eventually found the turning to the hotel and eventually made it up to the hotel, I was ready to go flying in to reception when a group of about five girls stopped me.

“ALEXXX!!” they all screamed and my head spun like crazy, it was like there was a little man hammering inside my head.

My heart rate was only just slowing down from the running; I wasn’t use to so much exercise. I ignored the girls and ran straight into the hotel, almost running over an old lady. I eventually got in the hotel room at ten minutes to seven and in a way relief flashed over me for a few seconds as there sparked out on his bed in a deep sleep lay Jack.

“Jack fucking move we have to be outside in ten minutes!” I shouted down his ear and he sat up quickly.

“Seriously?” he asked his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets.

“Yup, so get packed, I really don’t want to get on Matts bad side again he might put me in a box again and I tell you it wasn’t comfortable!” I replied grabbing all my stuff and placing it in my suitcase.

I grabbed everything of my bedside table and carried it over towards my suitcase. I threw it all in but a piece of paper missed and flew onto the floor. I bent down and grabbed it, and then I remembered. After doing my good deed of signing the little girls t-shirt I went and fucked it up by getting drunk then ignoring those girls. I really don’t deserve the love the fans give me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i cba writing anything the now i might put mentions and stuff later ahah but comments please :)?

- edited the spacing ;)