Status: finished o:

If You See This Girl Can You Tell Her Where I Am

twelve.

After I checked into my hotel I found myself walked along that path that ran along beside the beach; it was buzzing with people – unlike when I was last here. San Diego was a place I loved to come too; for the drink, the beach, and the thousands of girls in bikinis but now I wasn’t here for any of them.

I skimmed past everyone looking for her. I first began looking for her significant red hair before I realised in the space of 2 months she could have had it dyed, everyone seems to have a different colour of hair every week these days. I then began to scrutinize every girl I seen but I just couldn’t see her at all.

I gave in after about an hour of looking and decided to go into one of the many pubs that lined the streets. I went in a small open air pub that looked out onto the sea, and I headed straight for the bar.

There was one other man in Hawaiian shorts sitting at the bar, he shouted to the woman behind the bar “Can I have a jack Daniels and coke please?”

I was about to shout “same” when I remembered the last time I had drink, probably in this bar I wasn’t even sure. So instead I ordered a coke, no jack, no vodka, no alcohol!
I sat beside the young man and talked to him, while he drank his jack and I drank my coke.

Callie’s POV
I ran out of the sea and wrapped my towel around my waist.

“I’m going to go get a drink do you want anything?” I asked Lily who was sunbathing, the rest of our friends were still out in the sea.

“Yeah just get me a coke please! But hurry up, I wanna get going soon so we can get in line.” she said smiling up at me.

“Sure” I replied as I walked up towards the stretch of restaurants and pubs that looked out onto the sea.

I went straight to my favourite one “Chelsea’s” but right as I was about to walk in I saw him. It was only his back but I could tell Alex Gaskarth from a mile away. Since I gave him my letter I’ve been checking all the fan websites and he seems to have taken on board everything I said, he’s even stopped drinking!

I started walking into the bar to get a drink when I seen the barmaid pour out a jack Daniels and coke she then took it over to Alex and the guy he was sitting beside. I couldn’t see who she gave it too but seconds later Alex’s arm was raised and he started drinking it.

I couldn’t believe it, everything from tour had just been an act, Alex was back to square one, he really didn’t care what I put on that letter it was just another fan letter to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i got like 5 comments on my last update, wow i love all off you that comment you are all really awesome :D!
anyway i don't have much to say today actually except from the fact that im going to see westlife tomorrow :D its so cheesy but i love them hehe i cant wait ;)
- edited the spacing :D